Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,483 views
I ain't expecting 'Muricans to vote this higher than 5, i have reasons to think that.
I would have actually voted a 6/10. :P

---

Ferrari 612 gets a 6.5/10 it's okay, but it's not anywhere near being my favorite Ferrari.

--

2015 Dodge Challenger R/T
2015-challenger-vlp-iconicdesign.jpg
 
8/10 - immensely cool car in Europe especially. I'm lucky to be seeing a black 2013 model quite often as it's usually parked only two blocks away and it's really imposing surrounded by hatchbacks and small SUVs. And the noise it makes! Well, if you consider the fact that 90% of cars here have engines smaller than 2 litres and half of them are diesel, you really couldn't get much cooler (and politically incorrect :D) than this.

1951 Tatra 600 Tatraplan (1946-1952)
Rt3d0NC.jpg
 
8/10 - immensely cool car in Europe especially. I'm lucky to be seeing a black 2013 model quite often as it's usually parked only two blocks away and it's really imposing surrounded by hatchbacks and small SUVs. And the noise it makes! Well, if you consider the fact that 90% of cars here have engines smaller than 2 litres and half of them are diesel, you really couldn't get much cooler (and politically incorrect :D) than this.

1951 Tatra 600 Tatraplan (1946-1952)
Rt3d0NC.jpg
2/10. I think its an ugly mess.
image.jpg

Ford Maverick Grabber.
 
Used to live and breathe for Mavericks; now they're just cool to me. 6.5/10

'81 DeVille
22462560002_large.jpg
 
7/10. Would be a 10/10 if it was an earlier model with the 425, or a later model with the 350. The 4.1L V8s just weren't suitable for these.

16317591624_d7a9c5b082_h.jpg
 
10/10 The E39 5 Series is actually my favorite. It's design was understated, classy and sporty all at the same time. From what I've heard, they drive very well, and the engines were all refined.

2015 Mercedes-Benz G550
image.jpg
 
10/10 The E39 5 Series is actually my favorite. It's design was understated, classy and sporty all at the same time. From what I've heard, they drive very well, and the engines were all refined.

2015 Mercedes-Benz G550
View attachment 338660

9/10 would be 10 if AMG

TRD
Toyota-bangkok-6.jpg
 
One of the few cars I just don't get. Too ugly, too expensive, and the front of it makes me sick. 2/10.

1986 Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer

nneVqSz.jpg
 
10/10 - I love the AMG Hammer.

2011 BMW X6M
16952776792_f83193ebf2_b.jpg
 
6/10 not a huge fan of those

2015-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-posing-with-rocks.jpg
 
Crap, is that a 550 or a 575? Either way, 8/10.

'95 Trans Am
3464920001_large.jpg
 
At first glance I thought it's a copy of E-Type, but more I look, it looks less like a copy. A nice old-school redesign 7/10

maxresdefault.jpg
 
At first glance I thought it's a copy of E-Type, but more I look, it looks less like a copy. A nice old-school redesign 7/10

maxresdefault.jpg
7/10, not exactly a looker, but looks somewhat agressive and reminds me of the blue number 27 599XX

Peugeot 206 GTI
Peugeot_206_GTi_(22).jpg
 
6/10
IMG_2655.JPG
 
7.5/10 It's a neat looking Mercedes-Benz 2-door.

---

Peugeot 309 GTI
c2wiaf94iw7qrfwbx6tl.jpg
 
8/10. The boxier, the better.

Porsche_959_Dakar.jpg
 
7/10. Somehow the visual awkwardness of the road car disappears when dressed to get dirty.

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 8C Monterosa
isotta-fraschini_tipo_8c_monterosa_1.jpg
 
5/10 I don't know too much about them but I do think they're ugly

audi-rs6-avant-c7-c847807092013232624_2.jpg
 
Back