Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,493 views
Current RS6 gets 9.5/10. I just love it

Spectre_R45_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg
 
I am not a Mercedes fan at all, but wow I love this little thing. What is it?
Appears to be a 560SEC AMG, and not quite so little. ;)

That yellow thing is all sorts of fugly...1/10.

1960-mercedes-190sl2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Appears to be a 560SEC AMG, and not quite so little. ;)

That yellow thing is all sorts of fugly...1/10.

1960-mercedes-190sl2.jpg
Nice, before they were status symbols. 10/10

Lectric Leopard 960 '81
image.jpg
 
What is that wierdness? lol bonus points for fun! 6/10

2016-porsche-panamera-1.jpg

This is a Render for new Panamera
 
5/10 Meh.

SOTV-Blendable-Main-cutout-v3.png

Navistar SOTV-B

Pretty much a military-grade truck (with armor) designed to look like some regular pickup truck you'd see everyday.
 
5/10 Meh.

SOTV-Blendable-Main-cutout-v3.png

Navistar SOTV-B

Pretty much a military-grade truck (with armor) designed to look like some regular pickup truck you'd see everyday.
That's really cool. 10/10

Ford Tempo
image.jpg
 
7/10. I love it.

'78 Thunderbird
tbird1978djeblueprofile.jpg
 
That MX5 is real but very very rare. That livery is not my favourite. 6/10

TOYOTACelicaConvertible-2171_2.jpg
 
Good gravy I hope nobody's quoted the previous post. I scrolled up no farther than the image of the Marcos @Lister_Storm posted and saw none of the conversation until just now. Disregard.

:lol:
 
0/10. Motorcycles are bad, scooters are worse.

4-Time Le Mans winner and Nordschleife record holder Porsche 956
Porsche 956 (4).jpg
 
Back