Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,439 views
6/10

2015-subaru-wrx-s4-80_800x0w.jpg
 
10/10, The most dapper non-STI WRX i've seen
And since when did someone use dapper to describe a car.





2002-03_Subaru_WRX_sedan.jpg
 
Sacrilege. 1/10 for the swap, but 8/10 for the rest of the car. Could do with being a bit higher, though.

1981_Alfa_Romeo_GTV6_-_red_-_fvr.jpg
 
Sacrilege. 1/10 for the swap, but 8/10 for the rest of the car. Could do with being a bit higher, though.

1981_Alfa_Romeo_GTV6_-_red_-_fvr.jpg
10/10
Mosler_MT900s.jpg
 
Its a 4-rotor swap.

Hum, is that so... Then he may have done the same as I did and confused that for a V8 engine. Or he's not a fan of 4-rotor engines, but I dunno about that.
 
7.5/10. I like it, but it's also very flashy.

vw-t3-01.jpg
 
5/10 because new Lamborghini. Too many aids and not enough insanity. I miss the days of the Countach and Diablo....
Hum, is that so... Then he may have done the same as I did and confused that for a V8 engine. Or he's not a fan of 4-rotor engines, but I dunno about that.
Thought it was a V8 swap. If that's a four-rotor, then I retract my statement. 10/10. RX-7's really need to have Wankels.

TVR Griffith 500
1996_tvr_griffith-pic-49405.jpeg
 
7.5/10; Ah, the nifty bugeye Impreza. Oh how I smile whenever I see one of these. Though, not nearly as much as when I see a GC8. :)

----

Nismo 350Z R-Tune
2004-nissan-350z-s-tune_600x0w.jpg
 
I own one, so 9/10 would be 10 if it weren't for the cooling issues lol

volvo-c30-polestar-concept-rear-three-quarters.jpg
 
9/10. I quite like the C30. I love the Polestar version.

ctr3.jpg


2015 RUF CTR3
 
Even with the bright green color, the CTR3 is still an incredible car. What a beast... 8/10

1816.jpg


Volvo Polestar S60 TTA
 
9/10. My favorite classic Skyline.

1988-honda-prelude-2.jpg
 
I'll give that a 4/10 I like the Brat better.

Gotta give the folks down under props, they will put wings on anything:

24HLefoe.jpg
 
4/10 A sad, sad AE86 wannabe.

Wat? It's not trying to be an 86 at all. preludes are good cars for what they are (plus to be honest that s12 you posted was much more of an "86 wannabe" than the prelude, but even then I wouldn't go that far)

Anyways 7/10 it's kind of silly so that's always good in my book.:)

04_Aston-Martin-Engineering-Team_Vantage-GT12.jpg
 
9/10

--------------

pontiac-00029-1.jpg


I actually saw a GTO "The Judge" parked for the first time ever and took some really poor picture (i posted one on "did you find anything good?" thread) so that's the reason why i putted this (not my pic) here.
 
Back