Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,444 views
Not the biggest gto fan, particularly this year, so 7/10 there's nothing wrong with it, but I just don't fancy it.
My cousin is building a 74 gto, so I'm a bit curious to see what you think. (his is not even started yet, so this is just one I found on the internet.)

GTO-JPEG1.jpg
 
8.5/10, Love that classic mustang.

Pontiac_Trans_Am_1977.jpg
 
7/10 like the black and gold one better

images
 
7/10 that's a '57 model, but I still like it.

FA_640.jpg
 
7/10

------------

Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport
moroso_gs_1280.jpg
 
I really like the Grand Sport, it's a very solid C4 Corvette, and it looks sleek. 8/10

415-finished-pics-8-9-030056.jpg


This is a ZR-1, by the way.
 
10/10 for being a new car that I actually lust over.

Opel GT
Opel_GT.jpg
 
9.5/10 beautiful car, I actually saw one once, but it was yellow :yuck:

04-2013-audi-rs5-review.jpg
 
9.5/10 beautiful car, I actually saw one once, but it was yellow :yuck:

04-2013-audi-rs5-review.jpg
That's cool, didn't know they made an RS 5. 9.5/10

Allard J2
Placed third at Le Mans in 1950.
image.jpg
 
6/10. At least this one's got a windshield.

cooper-climax-t51-56587.jpg
 
Back