Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,360 views
7/10 Meh

Tata-MAGIC-IRIS.jpg

LOL
 
Wheelbase is too long but probably could do a stoppie if you wanted it to.
 
What the hell did they do to that car? The only thing I like is the basic body and wheels...
 
1/10 something you'd see in a 3rd world country shuttling tourists around in. And, if my experience in a similar vehicle (Chinese ripoff of a Citroen van) in Jamaica says anything, the drivers are seemingly trained from birth to come within inches of killing you in a crash. And honking a lot.

--

Lincoln-Continental-Mark-VII.jpg
 
The Nissan van- 2/10, it looks like an RV with an Eldorado bus's headlamps. I gave it a point for the color, and the wheels, which look like one you would find on a Jaguar XJ220.
'80's looking car- 5/10, looks extremely average.

Alldays & Onions Witham 1905

Alldays_%26_Onions_1905_Witham.JPG
 
8/10 I love land yachts.

Buick Reatta GS

Buick-Reatta--for-sale-custom-31592-588542.jpg
 
7/10. Reminds me of a baby C4 Corvette. I don't like C4 Corvettes.
car show in june 101.JPG
 
12/10- A truly wonderful luxury car.

Kia Cee'd GT
KiaCee'dGT-01.jpg
 
6.5/10 It looks angry, and not in a good way, with the rear door design of a Ford Focus. I'm giving it a 6 because I know they're very practical and reliable. Not very fun, but perhaps this is more like a hot hatchback.

Jensen Healey Mk.II '73

jh3.jpg
 
8/10. Always liked the style of the Altezza/IS. Shame the IS300 only came with a slushbox here in the UK.

Audi Coupe S2
S2.jpg
 
9/10

--

2012-Chrysler-300s-front-three-quarters.jpg
 
8.5/10 That's the only good looking modern Chrysler. All the other ones are hideous.

Rolls-Royce Phantom III '38
Arthur_Mulliner_Rolls-Royce_Phantom_III_Sedanca_de_Ville_3CP102_1938_12.jpg
 
Back