Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,085,629 views
3/10 I just don't like Ram Vans
--------------------------------

Audi_A4_B5_front_20080617.jpg
 
6/10- Would make a decent daily driver.

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
Alfa_Giulietta_Quadrifoglio_Verde_201.jpg
 
I can't believe Audi made something that boring looking... 2/10
6/10 for Alfa

12-4 car show 149.JPG
 
-5/10 - It's a truck that's not made in the 50s or is an SVT Lightning and it has ugly rims.

2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
2014-Mercedes-Benz-E63-AMG-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg
 
9.5/10 - :drool:

2012 Capristo Lamborghini Aventador Carbon
2012-Lamborghini-Aventador-w-Capristo-Exhaust-Front.jpg
 
10/10


Renault DeZir Concept
Renault_DeZir.jpg

12-dezir-1285881131.jpg
 
Last edited:
The front picture is broken.
5.5/10 I like Renault but this isn't their best work. The color is nice, though. And it's not THAT bad.

Westfield XTR2 '08

Xtr24sale.jpg
 
5/10 neither here nor there.

--

Mansory golf cart. Made primarily with carbon fiber.

garia_on_golf.jpg
 
8/10. Like 99% of all Mercedes, the first 80% of the car looks great, only to be ruined by the rear.
HAS 012.JPG
 
6/10

1960 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione 2209GT
1082345-1536.jpg
 
7/10. Great car, stupid color combo.

6/10 for the Ferrari.

--

BMW_M3_GT2_Art_Car-Le_Mans_2010.jpg
 
I noticed after I saw the 54, it was the red white and blue stripes that confused me.
 
8.4/10


Volkswagen Golf GTI MkIV Kit Car (Rally Car) driven by Alister McRae
carborg-volkswagen-golf-iv-kitcar03_96ffa.jpg
 
5/10

2015 Land Rover Defender 90 Silver Pack
2015-land-rover-defender-black-silver-pack-01.jpg
 
10/10, Gorgeous, and WAY better than a Jeep Wrangler. Amazing off-roader.

Gilbern T11 Prototype '70

Gilbern_T11.JPG
 
6.5/10 - Not really loving the proportions...


Amante GT

thumb130.jpg
 
Back