Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,680 views
4/10 - Now that's just more "Cheese" than "Super Bee".


Dodge Avenger R/T
nyias-2011-dodge-avenger-r-t-live-photos_5.jpg
 
I'd say 2.2/10
I'm running out of car pics on my phone...
20131019_124634_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20131019_124549_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
7/10 I see them way too often, it's making them boring.

526760691_3cd7cffc30_o.jpg
 
6/10 It's an F series. Way too common, but it does look sort of
nice. I'm not really a truck person, but it's not bad, it's neutral.

Lola Mk6 GT '63
Lola-Mk6-GT-Chevrolet_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
2/10 It's a modified truck. :\

The only modification on it is the bumper and rollbar/lights. Otherwise that's 100% stock.
 
The only modification on it is the bumper and rollbar/lights. Otherwise that's 100% stock.

Then it is not stock, if anything has been changed it is modified.
 
Then it is not stock, if anything has been changed it is modified.

The only thing that was changed was the bumper. The other thing is an add-on. I don't consider an aftermarket bumper a modification. Common change on these things since getting originals in good condition is extremely difficult and pretty much pointless since these offer better functionality.
 
The only thing that was changed was the bumper. The other thing is an add-on. I don't consider an aftermarket bumper a modification. Common change on these things since getting originals in good condition is extremely difficult and pretty much pointless since these offer better functionality.

Sorry, it looked like it had a lift kit. I'll change the rating.
 
6/10 It's an F series. Way too common, but it does look sort of
nice. I'm not really a truck person, but it's not bad, it's neutral.

Lola Mk6 GT '63
Lola-Mk6-GT-Chevrolet_1.jpg

10/10


Maserati Pininfarina 75th Anniversary Concept
pininfarina_maserati_birdcage_75th_concept-wide.jpg
 
Looks like they made another MC12.
 
What the hell
0/10 because no-name "super" "cars" deserve nothing and are ugly
(there isn't an upload button?)
 
2/10 - Ew, but it brings back FR3 memories.

1934 Duesenberg Model J Torpedo Victoria
33-Duesenberg-J_Rollston-DV-11-SJ_05.jpg
 
10/10 Deusenbergs (especially the "Twenty Grand") are beautiful. I love that one, with the "bow tie" front bumper, and the fenders are very pretty, too.

TVR S '88

TVR_S_series_2792_cc_August_1988.JPG
 
Nice looking car, not a fan of those wheels myself, 7/10

Peugeot 205 GTI
 
10/10

Brabus G800 iBusiness
brabus-800-ge-qn-22.jpg

image.jpg
 
Brabus G800 iBusiness

4/10 - love the G Wagon, but this is over the top. With that name it can be lucky I didn't give it a 1/10.

Isdera Imperator 108i damn, duplicate.
How about... Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
640px-Alfa_GTA.JPG
 
Last edited:
9/10 Awesome but i'd rather have the Alfa above.

image.jpg

4.1 litre 540bhp 997.2 RS
 
7/10- Great car. -3 points for the colour combo.

Abt Sportsline Audi RS6-R
abt-geneva-2-3.jpg
 
Back