Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,271 views
8/10. I like it

image.jpg
 
4/10.

Edit: That was for the Ford truck.
 
4/10 it's way, way, WAY overdone. Like, this is a cardboard widebody kit on a Civic overdone.
But I like the taillights, headlights and grille.

12-4 car show 083.JPG
 
8/10 Looks pretty cool maybe better in a different color (gumbert explosion)
7/10 looks nice in yellow

VW Polo
800px-Volkswagen_Polo_1.JPG
 
VW Polo- 9.4/10 Fantastic, inexpensive economical car. It looks very nice, very spacious, and is extremely nice to drive.

Lister Maserati A6GCS '56 (the green one with yellow stripe)

56-Lister-Maserati-A6GCS_DV-12-AI-03.jpg
 
9/10. Love the shape, wire wheels, plus I'm a sucker for side exhausts.
scan0250.jpg
 
9.5/10

2015 NanoFlowcell Quant e-Sportlimousine
NanoFlowCell-Quant-4.jpg
 
-10/10. -10 points for the looks, another -10 points for the name.

--

Jeep Renegade Concept

renegade_06.jpg
 
E-sportlimousine?
Electric sport limousine?
But... It's a 2 door...
 
7/10 - I really like that, actually. But perhaps it's gonna look a little bit goofy on the streets. And...it remained as a concept.


Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street

volkswagen-polo-r-wrc-street-car.jpg
 
10/10 - :drool:

2015 Honda Civic Type R Concept (on a new car streak)
honda-civic-type-r-concept-2014-geneva-motor-show_100458475_l.jpg
 
7/10 - I really like that, actually. But perhaps it's gonna look a little bit goofy on the streets. And...it remained as a concept.

Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street

volkswagen-polo-r-wrc-street-car.jpg

4/10 - It ticks all the right boxes, but I hate VAGs...

chevrolet-celebrity-7.jpg


Chevrolet Celebrity
 
3/10

My mom had a celebrity. And my dad drove it into the ground...to the point the motor blew up. Explosively.


@Custom878 7/10


1981 Camaro 3.8L V6

81_camaro_6_silver_1.jpg
 
7/10 for the Infiniti.

--

5/10 for the Camaro.

--

gremlin-premier.jpg
 
5/10

Good hot rod platform.

1979_ford_ranchero-pic-49627.jpeg
 
That Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge has the engine of a R35, if you didn't know. That's an automatic 10/10. :drool:

Thought it looked like a VR38, but I wasn't sure. That's drool-worthy! :drool:
 
9/10

tsurugi_main_logo.jpg


2014 Subaru WRX STI Tsurugi Edition.
Business Meets Blacktop
​
Exclusively for Canada. Mhmm.... yeah, still doesn't make up for the fact that the design department 🤬 up the most iconic Subaru back in 2006.
 
Infinity/10

That is one hardworking mule. We still have a '96.

748_5526.png


2014 Impreza 2.0i Sport Package
 
Back