Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,085,970 views
8/10 SRT8 sleeper material.

Smokey Yunick's custom Kar-Kraft 1969 Boss 302

0e367358fcc51d9c984d0fbfd7bffa32.jpg
 
8/10 SRT8 sleeper material.

Smokey Yunick's custom Kar-Kraft 1969 Boss 302

View attachment 122740

9/10 - I usually dislike muscle cars but that...sheesh...it's really special. It looks great and if it belonged to Yunick, then it must be custom made with unbelievable attention to detail.

image.jpg

Caterham 160
 
9/10 - I usually dislike muscle cars but that...sheesh...it's really special. It looks great and if it belonged to Yunick, then it must be custom made with unbelievable attention to detail.


You have no idea....all I'm going to say was it had $20k in suspension parts back in 1969 and was good for over 180mph...there's so much more...
 
You have no idea....all I'm going to say was it had $20k in suspension parts back in 1969 and was good for over 180mph...there's so much more...

Do you have any more info on it so I can get an idea? I'd love to know what crazy little tricks Yunick pulled on that Mustang!
 
Do you have any more info on it so I can get an idea? I'd love to know what crazy little tricks Yunick pulled on that Mustang!

I'll PM you.
 
My score: 5/10
James May's Score: 10/10
-------------------------

Morgan 3-Wheeler
020%2Ejpg
 
Didn't Hamster drive the Morgan? Cpt. Slow drove the Caterham, and the Orangutan drove the X-Bow.


MAJOR DERP

Ignore that.... *called rate the vehicle above you for a reason*


My score: 7/10
Hamster's: 10/10


1.jpg


TThere's one exactly like this for sale here in Canada. The cutest thing I've ever seen
 
-/10
Error 404 on that pic.
 
wut/10 - Definitely interesting!

Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Concept '13 - I'm sorry, I don't know what was I thinking when picking a car for you to rate, guys.
Mitsubishi-XR-PHEV_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Mitsubishi-XR-PHEV_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg
 
5/10. It's not very nice looking, but at least it's a new Mitsubishi that doesn't 10 years old.

Tasca super boss mustang
image.jpg
 
5/10

2007-2013 Volvo S80
Volvo_S80_D5_Momentum_(II,_Facelift)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_26._Oktober_2012,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg
 
2/10 Ugly Porsche SUV...

--
Speaking of Porsche...

Porsche 919
bugsxntvdnlcfbvhvufh.jpg
 
3/10

--

Callaway C19, 540hp

pics2.2.jpg
 
That's neat, 7/10.
 
Back