Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,360 views
Hmm...JC calls this a Reno. I still feel like this guy > :dunce:
Renault_Magnum_440_dxi_truck.jpg
 
Never once heard it pronounced that way.

Although I've said other things that were odd.

I called a Camaro a "Come-are-oh" until I was 11. I couldn't pronounce Chevelle either haha.
 
We already have a car name pronunciation thread, guys. ;)

--

6.5/10 for the 370Z

--

renault_dauphine.jpg
 
100/Dauphine

2013 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept
04-cadillac-elmiraj-concept-live-1.jpg
 
1000000000000000000/10

2008 Hamann Porsche Cayenne Cyclone (UGLY CAR WANING)
2008-Hamann-Porsche-Cayenne-Cyclone-Rear-And-Passenger-Side-Tilt-1-1600x1200.jpg
 
Still waiting on a rating
 
4/10 looks better than that Subaru that EFnumbers posted.

tree'd by EFnumbers but the same rating for that.

--

1340940-citroen-survolt.jpg
 
0/10

--

07-Chevrolet-Tahoe.jpg
 
WHY ZERO?
7/10 ----- TREE'D BY @CarBastard
============

audi-concept-cars-2014-134.jpg


EDIT:
I'm done for the night. Goodnight everyone.
 
Last edited:
8/10
-------------

Honda Civic EP Si
Honda_Civic_Si_EP3.jpg
 
Back