• 106 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Hey everyone!

Allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm Patrick a.k.a. Rayquaza and i've been a very active member on this forum years ago in the GT4 Photo Mode section. Sadly i didn't get the right console afterwards, but a few weeks ago i've purchased a PS3 with Gran Turismo 5 and 6!

So in this topic, i'll be posting some of my GT6 shots. I'm first getting the hang of this new photo mode and am also slightly dissapointed in the amount of locations we have in photo travel, but nonetheless i'm very excited!

Stay tuned :)

It's been awhile Patrick, I loved your work in the GT4 days so very much looking forward to your work!

Well guys, here you have it! The first post in my own gallery. I've brought out two action shots!

RUF BTR

kDSiRH2.jpg

Nissan GT-R Concept Tokyo Motor Show

MDzxsbl.jpg

I hope you all enjoy these! There will be plenty more to come :)

Everything is in such harmony in both shots, well done. The colour toning matches the car, the car matches the environment, the environment matches the toning. Can't wait for more. 👍

Thanks!

Everything is in such harmony in both shots, well done. The colour toning matches the car, the car matches the environment, the environment matches the toning. Can't wait for more. 👍

That's exactly what i'm going for here, i always try to make the pictures seem "right", i'm glad you noticed! Should be more next week :)

Hey everyone, i'm back with a new set! I was very impressed by the new Nissan Vision Gran Turismo car, and decided to take it for a spin..

Nissan VGT @ Matterhorn

zO8AbOp.jpg

Nissan VGT @ Matterhorn #2

aJX4ho2.jpg

Let me know what you think of these! :)

They are just awesome!

Especially the first one, it has a very science-fiction-ish mood IMO, which makes it a perfect fit for the photographed car.

They are just awesome!

Especially the first one, it has a very science-fiction-ish mood IMO, which makes it a perfect fit for the photographed car.

Your first Nissan 2020 VGT photo looks mean. The rest of your gallery is great. I will be checking back here often for more photos like these. Thanks for stopping by my gallery.

I like the dramatic lighting in shot number 1.

SVX
Stunning start. :drool:

Big fan of the first shot. 👍

Thanks a lot guys!

Here's my new update, the LFA @ Ascari (please click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Really nice LFA set, the purple toning actually looks really good! :)👍 And the first shot has a great composition!

Really nice LFA set, the purple toning actually looks really good! :)👍 And the first shot has a great composition!

Great gallery, lots of very artistic shots, and that RUF shot is particularly good :)

Thanks both!
Here's a new update with some shots i've entered in several competitions.

2.0 Advanced Competition - Week 034

CCCL Competition - Week 034

The Photomode Competition - Week 034

The Photomode Competition - Week 033

I quite like the first 3 of the bunch. The shadowing in the smoke on the second ones looksk a bit weird but overall it has a nice appeal. 👍

GPR
I quite like the first 3 of the bunch. The shadowing in the smoke on the second ones looksk a bit weird but overall it has a nice appeal. 👍

Yeah, i believe that was a glitch where the shadow rose and cut through the smoke, i thought it had a certain cool look but it certainly isn't 'right' haha. Also thanks to @SVX and @xZAMGMarmite :D

Back