RayquazART GT6 Gallery // New Update!

• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 106 comments
Hi Patrick
I really think your Vette shots is Superb! :cheers:
Like the toning of the last 2 images of the El Camino.

Also Congrats with POTD on fb !👍

Great set Patrick. Its difficult to get Cote Azure to look good and you nailed it! That last shot is epic! I'm usually facing the opposite direction trying to get the coast to look good, but that building is superb!!! Awesome stuff!!:cheers::drool:

Great set Patrick. Its difficult to get Cote Azure to look good and you nailed it! That last shot is epic! I'm usually facing the opposite direction trying to get the coast to look good, but that building is superb!!! Awesome stuff!!:cheers::drool:

Thank you bud! :D

It's my first comment here and I must say you have very nice gallery and very nice shots 👍👍👍 Really like the last two shots, especially first one. It's awesome :drool:
I can only make one remark, but (!) it's only my opinion. There are too much magenta tones in most of your pictures.
Keep making great pictures !

It's my first comment hse and I must say have very nice gallery and very nice shots 👍👍👍 Really like the last two shots, especially first one. It's awesome :drool:
I can only make one remark, but (!) it's only my opinion. There are too much magenta tones in most of your pictures.
Keep making great pictures !

Thank you, and i agree on the remark. Kind of overused that ingame filter, so im quitting that now!

As i've joined a lot of comps lately, i feel it will make a nice update to showcase my entries here!

WINNER of CCCL 38 - The Lord Of The Ring

CCCL 39 - Night Horse

CCCL 41 - The Spanish Holiday

PMC 38 - Real

PMC 39 - GT1 Nostalgia

PMC 40 - German Saloons vs Japanese Sedans

2.0 38 - Grip

2.0 39 - Autumn Is Coming

2.0 40 - The Great Outdoors

2.0 41 - Godzilla

Great shoots D-Mind.

I like this shoot the best.
15100629090_d9aa56cd57.jpg

Thanks for stopping by my gallery.

A few nice entries there, myself I'm liking the same as Werner. 'Grip', Autumn is coming' and 'Godzilla'. 👍

Back