RayquazART GT6 Gallery // New Update!

• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 106 comments
Quite like this set. Good contrast and richness of colour. The strength of the greens in the grass and trees compliments the blues very well. 👍

Just to top them off the last 2 could have use a bit of smoothing in the skies.

Great work with the 'Boxster'.

I like this shoot the best, gives a good sense of speed.
15166080058_f389d36b1a.jpg

Thanks for visiting my gallery.

Really liking the vibrant colours in that shot, @Rayquaza. The sky looks amazing and the sense of motion is undoubtedly very prominent. The only little thing I could criticise here is the pink-ish hue on the white line and the clouds. But other than that: Very solid work! ;) 👍

Really liking the vibrant colours in that shot, @Rayquaza. The sky looks amazing and the sense of motion is undoubtedly very prominent. The only little thing I could criticise here is the pink-ish hue on the white line and the clouds. But other than that: Very solid work! ;) 👍

Thanks man! Yeah that was the in-game filter that i used, it didn't bother me that much but i can see why it would anyone else :)

I like that one, gives a really good feel for the speed. And the car, of course is also awesome. :)

BTW, I think that little pink-ish in the clouds looks good, it fits the skyline's color 👍

Hey y'all, Merry Christmas from The Netherlands!

This year i've had a lot of fun with this game, taking shots, joining the competitions here and being a part of this awesome community!

Here's this year's last update on my behalf:

Happy holidays! :cheers:

The XJ13 and the One77 shots are really superb ! 👍
Also like a lot the second shot of the Skyline and the Audi Quattro one 👍

Back