RCKakashi14's Tracks (Closed)

Have you saved the tracks? Because I will delete those who sent friend requests, and those who became my friends last night. Getting tracks is much easier, no need to be friends with me for this, as I always share my tracks in my profile page of the Community.

Mt. Myogi uploaded to my profile page. With normal banking and wider than my other touges, this is meant for basic touge driving.

image.png

Good day, people!

It is with regret and heavy heart that I must put my track-making into hiatus as I shift back to writing my stories (along with other daily chores, of course). Some of the tracks will make it there as well.

So do not expect new tracks starting tomorrow.

Thank you for the support and understanding. I never even expected that a lot would like my creations. I wish you all the best.

Again, I still receive Friend Requests from those who want the tracks. Let me repeat this:

PLEASE READ THE OP. THE LINK TO MY PROFILE PAGE CAN BE FOUND THERE. It's much easier to get tracks in that manner.

I want my friend list in PSN to be organized, and only be filled with my club members, volunteers for my story duels, and long-time friends.

If another Friend Request is sent just for the purpose of getting tracks, it will be ignored and deleted, no questions asked.

Hopefully this is made clear.

Galvez is perfect! I thought I was the first one to do the track, but this is better by far.

Edit: I have the short layout, if you want.

@RCKakashi14 it would be great if you could make Lake Akina based on the actual road layout (just google maps lake haruna). The actual layout is like a mirrored letter "D" (hidden meaning behind Initial D? lol).

Also, it would be great if you could update Mt Akina to be as accurate as the real thing. I did manage to make an exact copy but on Eifel Flat with map tracing (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mt-akina-eifel-flat.335321/). Given how close your Akagi is to the real thing I'm sure you can do the same with Akina without tracing 👍

@RCKakashi14 it would be great if you could make Lake Akina based on the actual road layout (just google maps lake haruna). The actual layout is like a mirrored letter "D" (hidden meaning behind Initial D? lol).

Also, it would be great if you could update Mt Akina to be as accurate as the real thing. I did manage to make an exact copy but on Eifel Flat with map tracing (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mt-akina-eifel-flat.335321/). Given how close your Akagi is to the real thing I'm sure you can do the same with Akina without tracing 👍

I updated Akina last night...

I updated Akina last night...

I'm aware of that, but it is still a tad off. I'm going to do it myself but making the flat version it feels like it took half my lifespan away :lol: (I even ran out of anchors lol). Also your workshop is already established so it would be nice to get an accurate version out there :)

I'm aware of that, but it is still a tad off. I'm going to do it myself but making the flat version it feels like it took half my lifespan away :lol: (I even ran out of anchors lol). Also your workshop is already established so it would be nice to get an accurate version out there :)

Don't worry though, I'll find time to update, thanks for feedback. :)

Right now, I have returned to my original work which is writing GT stories here, which is why I am in hiatus as my title says.

It's with a heavy heart I shall I announce that I'll no longer make tracks anymore. Chief reason is my work and my storywriting, that I pay little attention to the Track Path Editor.

Thank you for the comments, and I had fun even for this short time frame.

Removed? Why? You may not making tracks anymore but atleast your existing track works.

Simple. There are just others who treat this as a competition, ESPECIALLY ON REAL LIFE MOUNTAIN PASSES, that they criticize thinking that theirs are better. I won't name names (actually, there's only one).

Back