texasbuickgn Messages 50 United States Jan 31, 2018 #1 Newbie needs help in painting a gift car. I went to the Livery editor and created and saved a new paint design. How do I apply this paint scheme permanently to the vehicle?
Newbie needs help in painting a gift car. I went to the Livery editor and created and saved a new paint design. How do I apply this paint scheme permanently to the vehicle?
jlachenal Messages 260 Rotterdam Messages jlachenal Messages jlachenal Jan 31, 2018 #2 Go to your library. Look for the saved livery and there you can select it. Only if you are in the right car for the livery Edit:: all wrong!!! Go to your workshop select the car symbol in the bottom of the screen and then choose your livery! 👍 Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
Go to your library. Look for the saved livery and there you can select it. Only if you are in the right car for the livery Edit:: all wrong!!! Go to your workshop select the car symbol in the bottom of the screen and then choose your livery! 👍
djdest Messages 398 United Kingdom Messages djdest Jan 31, 2018 #3 Or you can choose to apply it after you save it
texasbuickgn Messages 50 United States Jan 31, 2018 #4 Thanks for the info as I was able to finally change the paint color permanently.