Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,112 views
Nismo 400R
 
You know what's really funny about this? All these pictures I'm posting, I already had downloaded. Ha ha!

Ford Focus Rally

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • new_focusrally_1[1].jpg
    new_focusrally_1[1].jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,226
Viper GTS-R
 
Calsonic R390

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • r390g[2].jpg
    r390g[2].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,256
Spoon S2000 Racecar...
 
R390 Road Car

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • r390f[2].jpg
    r390f[2].jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,226
Zexel Skyline

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • rgtr98[1].jpg
    rgtr98[1].jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,210
Loctite Skyline

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • rgtr993[2].jpg
    rgtr993[2].jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,197
Pennzoil Skyline

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • rgtr998[1].jpg
    rgtr998[1].jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,200
"Generic S2000"

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • sil2000[1].jpg
    sil2000[1].jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,151
Jaguar XJ220 Race Car (extremely rare pic, apparently...)
 
but this is in the game too.
 

Attachments

  • yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,143
Celica TRD (I have a black one in the game, looks better than it performs (: )

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • trd01_3[1].jpg
    trd01_3[1].jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,136
CLK DTM
 
Originally posted by f1king
but this is in the game too.

No problem, no problem. Just pack your things and show yourself to the door (:

Shelby Cobra!

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • shelby_cobra_10.jpg
    shelby_cobra_10.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,129
sorry for the big pics...

Astra DTM ( i think i have the Calibra too) sorry-not the paint scheme from the game
 
My favourite car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I forgot to put the pic in b4)
 
cobra
 

Attachments

  • cobra21.jpg
    cobra21.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,109
This is the closest to an RX-7 LM Race Car that we (those of us at GTP) could dig up.

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • 015_007b.jpg
    015_007b.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,133
Calibra DTM
 
Vertigo
 

Attachments

  • cobra21.jpg
    cobra21.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,089
Originally posted by oosacker
My favourite car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I forgot to put the pic in b4)

I believe the Efini in the game was a 2nd gen RX-7. The 3rd Gens were an RZ and an RS that look a little more like this:

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,107
Mazda RX-8

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • mazdarx[1].jpg
    mazdarx[1].jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,083
lister
 

Attachments

  • listergt2-2.jpg
    listergt2-2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,077
Panoz GTR-1
 
Audi TT. I've got a black one of these in the game too. Beautiful looking, and when you get it fully modded, it's OK to drive around the track.

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • audi_tt_coupe_2000_04[1].jpg
    audi_tt_coupe_2000_04[1].jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,067
TVR Griffith 500

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • tvr_griffith_500_03.jpg
    tvr_griffith_500_03.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,065
The Tuscan (Speed 6) is in there too, right?

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • tvrtuscan.jpg
    tvrtuscan.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,055
Back