Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #94 heres the in game paint scheme 😈 Attachments diablo.jpg 26.8 KB · Views: 975
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #97 another...and woops, compressed that last one way too much Attachments diablo1.jpg 62.8 KB · Views: 941
f1king Messages 3,315 Feb 18, 2002 #98 Jag i love this car Attachments ttred23.jpg 40 KB · Views: 934
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 18, 2002 #99 Citroen Xsara! Crazy man, crazy ... ~LoudMusic Attachments citroen_xsara_kit_car_01[1].jpg 47.4 KB · Views: 928
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #101 is there a Zonda race car irl?? i would love to see some pics of that :droools:
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 18, 2002 #102 Lancia Delta (does anyone drive this in the game?) ~LoudMusic Attachments lancia delta.jpg 32.4 KB · Views: 866
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 18, 2002 #103 Originally posted by Angel O'Death is there a Zonda race car irl?? i would love to see some pics of that :droools: Click to expand... I've looked pretty hard the past 30 minutes and can't find anything. This is as close as I got: http://www.classicscars.com/pagani/zondagall.html ~LoudMusic
Originally posted by Angel O'Death is there a Zonda race car irl?? i would love to see some pics of that :droools: Click to expand... I've looked pretty hard the past 30 minutes and can't find anything. This is as close as I got: http://www.classicscars.com/pagani/zondagall.html ~LoudMusic
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 18, 2002 #110 Originally posted by Angel O'Death hehehe Click to expand... Man, I don't know which one is worse ... ha ha! ~LoudMusic
Originally posted by Angel O'Death hehehe Click to expand... Man, I don't know which one is worse ... ha ha! ~LoudMusic
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #111 i hope to see this in GT4. **** i'll model it myself if i have to :darkside: Attachments stratoswow2.jpg 13.1 KB · Views: 854
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #112 Originally posted by LoudMusic Man, I don't know which one is worse ... ha ha! ~LoudMusic Click to expand...
Originally posted by LoudMusic Man, I don't know which one is worse ... ha ha! ~LoudMusic Click to expand...
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #116 not quite like in the game. but they got it close enough 8) Attachments 01c6a090435198b.jpg 50.8 KB · Views: 823
Angel O'Death Messages 1,161 Feb 18, 2002 #119 ahh thats better Attachments 1-5-28.jpg 30 KB · Views: 802