Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

• Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
2002camaross_3.jpg

my fav

Originally posted by The_Masaru05
This looks great and all.......but the owner put an ELECTRIC motor in it :mad: :irked: :banghead:
Does he still have the rotorary engine by any chance? I might be interested in starting another miata here. . .

woah !! That was amazing - all m8's at work were like ooh awww aahhhh !!! at all the cars - Has to be the biggest and best collection of beasts I ever seen - Someone should get all the photos together make them same size and make a "album" It would win a prize !!!!!
good work all who put pics on !!

:DFallen Blade wrote: honda s2000 and posted this pic. but i dont think its a HONDA s2000 :banghead: :eek:

Attachments

• s2000 but not a honda.jpg
    s2000 but not a honda.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by BigJamesGTI
woah !! That was amazing - all m8's at work were like ooh awww aahhhh !!! at all the cars - Has to be the biggest and best collection of beasts I ever seen - Someone should get all the photos together make them same size and make a "album" It would win a prize !!!!!
good work all who put pics on !!

Yeah thanks to f1king.
I cant believe no one came up with this before you did man.:confused:

okay..heres more

Jag XJ220 road car
xj220.jpg

look closely, this is actually an Altezza Endurance Race car
au-photo-1.jpg

okay not in the game but these should be..the Fiat Punto Super1600 2002 and 2003 rally cars
rally_mk2revb_01.jpg

prally2002.jpg

motorshow2001_02.jpg

millemiglia_30.jpg

millemiglia_23.jpg

yeahh...TurboSmokin'

like those pics of the Loctite R34 GTR

and those Gillets look worse in real life

Originally posted by burnoutzzzz
I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS/GIRLS DIDNT PUT ANY PICS OF CARS WITH GIRLS ON THEM!!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH U

:banghead:

erm Im struggling to see the girls in your picture mate - are they driving the cars there ??? haha !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!!

yeah...the Vertigo gets a bad wrap....i think this car is beautiful....they should have included the road car instead of the race car in the game...

the race car is a bit of a let down performance wise but you just need to know how to tune it and set it up...

for the folks that dont like this car....you wouldnt want one of these road cars in your driveway i spose...??

yeah i whould like it in my driveway with a "for sale" sign on it:)

*runs for cover*

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
yeah i whould like it in my driveway with a "for sale" sign on it:)

"runs for cover"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very good....however, if you drive down the road in this girls might actually look at you for once...:P

Latest Posts

Back