Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,121 views
now for the gt300 class:trouble:

renewcar verno tokai nsx
tm002m.jpg

hasemisport endless z
tm003m.jpg

banpresto b-1 mach-go gt 320r (whew!)
tm005m.jpg

amemiya matsumotokyoshi aspara rx-7 (jesus what a name!)
tm007m.jpg

seiginomikata fukumen ( :lol: ) re-sa-x MT
tm009m.jpg

leyjun dunlop gt-1
tm010m.jpg

JIM rodeodrive advan f360
tm011m.jpg

amprex bmw m3gt
tm015m.jpg

kosei spirit mr-s
tm017m.jpg

wedsport celica( :eek: )
tm019m.jpg

dunlop bmw m3gt
tm021m.jpg

endless taisian advan gt3r
tm024m.jpg

plus e taisian advan gt3r
tm026m.jpg

reckless mr-s
tm031m.jpg

dentaire mr-s
tm034m.jpg

arta garaiya( :drool: )
tm043m.jpg

c-west autostaff advan silvia
tm051m.jpg

eclipse taisian advan viper
tm055m.jpg

r&d sports dunlop gt3r
tm061m.jpg

fk/massimo advan porsche
tm069m.jpg

gaishano gaikokuya dunlop porsche
tm070m.jpg

sigma mr-s
tm071m.jpg

cusco subaru advan impreza
tm077m.jpg

daishin advan silvia
tm081m.jpg

arktech dunlop gt3r
tm111m.jpg

910 boro advan porsche
tm910m.jpg

takamizawa vital point gt3r
tm911m.jpg


and thanks again to www.jgtc.net awesome pics 👍
 
I got just about every pic you posted on my HDD now! :D
 
So I can refer to them offline...
 
Lets stop the tread... I like the number of pages its at... lol
 

Attachments

  • nomad.jpg
    nomad.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 220
woops sry wrong one... damm the image dosent fit... its a Mitsubishi lancer evo 7 rally car like 6 feet in the air
:D
 
damm my pics wont fit.... I have like tons but their all wallpapers
:mad:
 
Lancer..Not that much air though but oh well..
 

Attachments

  • lancer.jpg
    lancer.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 193
Holly molly those cars can hope, I wonder if they can dunk?
 
CTR2 - Suit you sir!
 
Back