S skylineruler Messages 11 Jan 4, 2004 #1,411 javascript:Zoom('/superstreet/featuredvehicles/130_0310_vitz_09_z.jpg',640,480)
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 13, 2004 #1,414 Sumthing from the archives Attachments skyliner33.jpg 73 KB · Views: 86
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 13, 2004 #1,415 Hot Attachments mclaren f1..jpg 14 KB · Views: 87
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 13, 2004 #1,416 Sky... Attachments tommy kaira skyline gtr r34.front.jpg tommy kaira skyline gtr r34.front.jpg 42.7 KB · Views: 93
Joecool593 Messages 399 Jan 14, 2004 #1,418 Pontiac Firebird T/A (Gotta love the screaming chicken!)...I wish
Joecool593 Messages 399 Jan 14, 2004 #1,419 Or this one...Can do the 1/4 mile in 11.5s (doing a wheelie for the whole 1/4 mile..mind you)
illegal Messages 692 Messages illerion Jan 28, 2004 #1,421 Yay, I was there too, too bad I didn't have a camera at the moment Vertigo's rock!!!
ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan May 23, 2004 #1,423 Whoa... 4 months since the last post...
f1king Messages 3,315 Jul 6, 2004 #1,424 Thats about as close to the racing zonda in the game that I have seen. Nice one. Oh yeah keep this post ALIVE!!!!
Thats about as close to the racing zonda in the game that I have seen. Nice one. Oh yeah keep this post ALIVE!!!!
Victor Vance Messages 1,795 Jul 6, 2004 #1,426 Can you guess (without cheating) who's driving the car just by looking at his face?
illegal Messages 692 Messages illerion Jul 6, 2004 #1,427 Well, he's got the nose of Dirk Frimout, but I don't think he can drive that car...
Victor Vance Messages 1,795 Jul 8, 2004 #1,431 They finished 2nd overall in GTS class that year in the Daytona 24 Hours... him and his son... Give up yet, before you cheat, I'll give you guys one more hint but I think this is enough!
They finished 2nd overall in GTS class that year in the Daytona 24 Hours... him and his son... Give up yet, before you cheat, I'll give you guys one more hint but I think this is enough!
Victor Vance Messages 1,795 Jul 8, 2004 #1,433 .....Yep See, NASCAR drivers can turn right. Oh, BTW, the #2 Vette finished 1st in GTS and 3rd overall that race
.....Yep See, NASCAR drivers can turn right. Oh, BTW, the #2 Vette finished 1st in GTS and 3rd overall that race
illegal Messages 692 Messages illerion Aug 25, 2004 #1,435 Many more piccies of the Gillet Vertigo: http://www.renaudkuppens.be/gallery
TwinTurboJay Messages 4,522 Messages TwinTurboJay Aug 25, 2004 #1,436 Ron Fellows = Killer Driver ( oh and he is Canadian ladies and gentlemen !! ) which means, well, nothing really ...not like because he is god that I am good, cause we come form the same land mass and all...uh....ran out of steam, gotta go...
Ron Fellows = Killer Driver ( oh and he is Canadian ladies and gentlemen !! ) which means, well, nothing really ...not like because he is god that I am good, cause we come form the same land mass and all...uh....ran out of steam, gotta go...
illegal Messages 692 Messages illerion Aug 25, 2004 #1,437 Steam... is that what they call XTC these days?
GT40 MKII Messages 2,273 in a house Messages gt40mkii Aug 26, 2004 #1,438 on the 787b didnt it race in the group C class at le mans?
Parnelli Bone www.gtcarreviews.com Premium Messages 10,558 Columbia, MD. Messages Parnelli_Bones Jun 17, 2006 #1,440 Anyone know if the Camaro Race Car is real or fiction?