f1king Messages 3,315 Feb 24, 2002 #216 heres the pic Attachments lancia delta 2.jpg 32.4 KB · Views: 535
H hopper_shot Messages 4 Feb 25, 2002 #225 I went through all of the pages and didn't know if I saw these two: Castrol Mugen NSX Attachments castrol mugen nsx 01.jpg 45.5 KB · Views: 534
H hopper_shot Messages 4 Feb 25, 2002 #226 I got these pictures from this website: http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~album/car/tl.pl?year=2000&lang=en Castrol Tom's Supra Attachments castrol tom's supra 01.jpg 43.2 KB · Views: 539
I got these pictures from this website: http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~album/car/tl.pl?year=2000&lang=en Castrol Tom's Supra
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 25, 2002 #228 Originally posted by f1king I think we got all of them. Click to expand... I don't think we're even close man ... I'll make a list later. ~LoudMusic
Originally posted by f1king I think we got all of them. Click to expand... I don't think we're even close man ... I'll make a list later. ~LoudMusic
f1king Messages 3,315 Feb 27, 2002 #238 I dont about you guys but I love the lupo cars, I know there weak but they still look cool in a wierd kinda way.
I dont about you guys but I love the lupo cars, I know there weak but they still look cool in a wierd kinda way.
Brian P Messages 3,846 Feb 27, 2002 #239 Originally posted by f1king I dont about you guys but I love the lupo cars, I know there weak but they still look cool in a wierd kinda way. Click to expand... Yeah I don't mind them actually, they look fairly cool.
Originally posted by f1king I dont about you guys but I love the lupo cars, I know there weak but they still look cool in a wierd kinda way. Click to expand... Yeah I don't mind them actually, they look fairly cool.