Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,114 views
Here's a pic of my current fav GT3 car in action...
 

Attachments

  • r390cal2.jpg
    r390cal2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 742
Viper, C5R, and various Porsche and BMW models
 

Attachments

  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 720
Bond and a Bond Girl... and Halle Berry.
 

Attachments

  • 1[1].jpg
    1[1].jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 714
Originally posted by oosacker
Now this is what I call a ROTARY ROCKET...RX-7 Type R Bathurst

that's not a Bathurst! It's the RS.....the Bathurst is yellow, and not in GT3.

The RX-7 RZ

rx_7_1.jpg
 
The Demio! Not as rugged as my rally edition... ;)

demio.jpg
 
Here's a vitz that doesn't look too bad...
 

Attachments

  • vitz.jpg
    vitz.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 709
The Miata 1.8 RS

mx5.jpg
 
Miata LS

MIATA7.jpg
 
The 89' Miata

miatafs.jpg
 
Well, MazKid, I'm glad you came along. I really didn't want to have to post the Demio and Miata pictures (:

When we're done with this, we need to get in-game shots of all the cars. I'll take all the results and make a website out of it. Keep up the good work!

~LoudMusic
 
'93 Miata

EW93miata.jpg


Thanks Loud.
 
I can't find a pic of the VR/Limited, but here's the J Limited:

J-Lim.gif
 
raybrig
 

Attachments

  • raybrig.jpg
    raybrig.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 714
will this be on gt4?
 

Attachments

  • ferrari.jpg
    ferrari.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 716
calsonic
 

Attachments

  • calsonic.jpg
    calsonic.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 711
this should complete the dutch touring c'ship
 

Attachments

  • audidtm.jpg
    audidtm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 706
Originally posted by HACHI-ROKU
MR2 GTS

mr2_2.jpg

Fortune City blocks external refering addresses from being able to view their images. So I hunted it down (:

~LoudMusic
 

Attachments

  • mr2_2[1].jpg
    mr2_2[1].jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 670
Back