Real Skill

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steeda
  • 10 comments
  • 705 views
Messages
652
Messages
JUGGAFISH 718
WARNING: some parts of this video will cause you crap your pants! :scared:
Real Skill
 
Nice vid there is some skill there.


BTW my pants are still clean.
 
One of the best videos I have seen in a while. Grood find.
 
I didn't find it that great, pretty good but not great.
 
Wow, I agree with Dorifto, one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. Those F1 cars on real streets - amazing! What kind of competition is that? I've never seen anything like it.
 
That's European Hillclimbing for you. Think Pikes Peak, but on asphalt. It's for people who think the WRC is for sissies. :lol:
 
PunkRock
That's European Hillclimbing for you. Think Pikes Peak, but on asphalt. It's for people who think the WRC is for sissies. :lol:

In Germany somewhere I suspect... I'm going :eek:

Wicked 👍
 
that that guy toucht he guardrail? Id be afriad to drive some of those cars.. Not the F1.. but one of the cars kept whining lol it would be a pain to hear that sound :-/
 
Back