Really disappointed with this gamePS4 

PSN Plus doesn't seem to be having an effect on GTS. 600,000 weekly players.
In Sport mode... Lobbies are dead quiet! I wonder how many of the 600k are just "laid-back controller users" enjoying the graphics and music... Possibly completing the daily marathon in Sport mode, then heading back to Fortnite or any other popular title.
...Well, obviously i shouldn't have said GTS as it's different (sub)genre & far from niche. Btw, i think that the Sport mode is sucking the life out of the well executed lobby system in GTS.
--
And yes i really do believe that PSN Plus' +50$ fee is too much for many! And people dedicated only to already unpopular simulators pay the highest price.

Last edited:
It's only a coincidence that every time I go look at you guys racing, it's on ovals. It's only a coincidence that it's usually a bashfest and no-one gets kicked or even reprimanded for causing a pileup. It's only a coincidence you are always drunk or high and couldn't care less whether it's clean (hard to drive well impaired, or so my local constabulary says!).

I'm not saying you can't find rooms. I'm just saying (as a top 10% driver in GT6) that you can't find GOOD clean casual rooms. You sentence says it all... "Every night lobby fills up, not a league, not regulated no BS racing".

I'm looking for casual regulated, no BS racing. Thanks for the offer. But no thanks.

PSN Plus doesn't seem to be having an effect on GTS. 600,000 weekly players. $60/year. $1.15 a week. You honestly think that's making a difference? But a console lobby system that hides most of the players and rooms? That makes a difference. An online system that prevents hosts kicking the disruptive? That makes a difference.
So I'm assuming you were on last night! You were in my private lobbie that I run without an invite?Actually the same 15 or 16 guys race every night. Not a bashfest as it's the same guys.We don't kick guys as we run cautions. Something you have no idea about as you were in 1 room once.Your so full of 🤬 your eyes are brown. You can paint any picture you like. Now your starting to look foolish and your stretching the truth to unimaginable lengths. The length of the 🤬 you'll go to is beyond me.

So I'm assuming you were on last night! You were in my private lobbie that I run without an invite?Actually the same 15 or 16 guys race every night. Not a bashfest as it's the same guys.We don't kick guys as we run cautions. Something you have no idea about as you were in 1 room once.Your so full of 🤬 your eyes are brown. You can paint any picture you like. Now your starting to look foolish and your stretching the truth to unimaginable lengths. The length of the 🤬 you'll go to is beyond me.
Don't worry. He's in the top 10% on GT6. That means his opinion is completely correct. I don't know why else he'd bring that up. :lol::lol::lol:

I was in your room the other night uninvited, and had a great time racing with you guys. 240Z’s at Brands was fun. They do call cautions and everyone reforms up two by to for the restarts. The RS1600’s at China was great racing too. At no time did I feel this was a bash fest.

What makes you think I was available to play last night? I'm a musician. I work at night. How many times I got to repeat myself before it sinks in? :rolleyes:

What makes you think I was available to play last night? I'm a musician. I work at night. How many times I got to repeat myself before it sinks in? :rolleyes:
You are a musician? Can you play a solo. So low we don't have to hear you! Yeah did you read the post above yours. So much for your thoughts,now move on. Just to add how much you stretch the truth. I'm online at 7 PM est. Every night. So how do you check up on my room when your playing in some bar according to you!

Last edited:
Would be great if you quoted who you were replying to...

Looking at the post I think you're replying to, he clearly didn't think that. He was pointing out that he had a room where they ran an oval.

Where to start? First of all, I'm not drunk enough to start using the 'censored' emoji every other sentence. Nor do I expect any logic in your posts after the herbal remedy has kicked in. But juxtaposing private lobbies in a thread decrying open lobbies seems a bit desperate. As I recall, I've been in your public rooms about 4 or 5 times. Not that I expect the herbally impaired to remember that far back! But when I don't respond to your invites, understand there's a reason.

Or, to put it in terms you seem comfortable with... Am I wasting my time arguing with a washed up truck driver so full of 🤬 he has to invent 🤬 to make his point? :rolleyes:

Where to start? First of all, I'm not drunk enough to start using the 'censored' emoji every other sentence. Nor do I expect any logic in your posts after the herbal remedy has kicked in. But juxtaposing private lobbies in a thread decrying open lobbies seems a bit desperate. As I recall, I've been in your public rooms about 4 or 5 times. Not that I expect the herbally impaired to remember that far back! But when I don't respond to your invites, understand there's a reason.

Or, to put it in terms you seem comfortable with... Am I wasting my time arguing with a washed up truck driver so full of 🤬 he has to invent 🤬 to make his point? :rolleyes:
Ok so now I'm an inebreated drunk on a daily basis. That's funny as hell. I find it hard to believe that you enter my rooms as you are "working at the times I play" Washed up truck driver? Really? I wonder how many of us washed up truck drivers make more in a day than you do in a week,at least I'm not pretending to be the "a washed up musician in a cover band at 62" Move on your 15 minutes were up 40 years ago.We can go back and forth with this if you prefer.

No, I'll let you have the last word. I think you have displayed enough vulgarity and rudeness for others to see you for who you are.
Ok I'll bite destiny. Did I swear,nope,was I rude,nope. Was I being truthful? Yes. Now I'll go drink till I pass out and smoke a bag of weed listening to my favorite cover band.:cheers: Then I'll get up and make another $1000 tomorrow.:D

No, I'll let you have the last word. I think you have displayed enough vulgarity and rudeness for others to see you for who you are.
It looks to me that the vulgarity and rudeness came from you. But you'll call a conspiracy against you and continue with the same thing.

Back