Really need a car now (deopsit down!!!)!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 67 comments
  • 3,014 views
Yea im aware. Whats your point exactly? Maybe my comment wasnt primarily directed toward him... 👍
 
Yea im aware. Whats your point exactly? Maybe my comment wasnt primarily directed toward him... 👍
I thought about that, but I don't see any posts on this page that the word "VTEC" could have been a reply to, even when used as sarcasm or a joke.

EDIT: Did you mean the part that they were waiting on?
 
Bro.., Does this need to be broken down or analyzed? Seriously? Arent you the one that thinks the FD is more reliable than the FC? I guess I asnwered my own question lol...
 
Bro.., Does this need to be broken down or analyzed? Seriously? Arent you the one that thinks the FD is more reliable than the FC? I guess I asnwered my own question lol...
No, I never said the FD was more reliable, and I'm just curious as to what the random "VTEC" was all about, that's all.

I don't see anywhere where it would work as a reply.
 
It did work as a reply though. You type it in the little box and hit reply.., Botta boom, botta bing and it pops up in a new post as a reply.
 
It did work as a reply though. You type it in the little box and hit reply.., Botta boom, botta bing and it pops up in a new post as a reply.
I should have realized that question was a bit difficult.:rolleyes:
 
Yea you have anymore questions just ask me and ill break it down to ya in laymens terms as much as possible little guy alright. Especially about rotaries, you want to learn something factual just give me a hollah.
 
Yea you have anymore questions just ask me and ill break it down to ya in laymens terms as much as possible little guy alright.
I'll just rephrase the original one.

Which post was your "One word: VTEC" post in reply to?

EDIT: I'm comfortable with my knowledge on rotaries.
 
I was simply replying to other suggestions, for example Gash and Famine. You questioning my comment was pretty irrelevant and unecessary becuase it has only led me to state the obvious. If you dont understand this bro I dont know what to tell you..,
 
I was simply replying to other suggestions, for example Gash and Famine. You questioning my comment was pretty irrelevant and unecessary becuase it has only led me to state the obvious. If you dont understand this bro I dont know what to tell you..,
Famine's and Gash's last posts in this thread were on March 14.

Since then 15 days or so have passed and DQuaN has already bought a car. You weren't "right on time" as you said.



Meh, we've gone way off topic. I'm done.
 
O yea you noticed that too huh. Your a real champ 👍.
Is there a deadline to reply? Are you a mod that sets up rules
for time frames and disclosures? I wasnt late at all boss..,


The time I posted was the time I intended. Thank you.
 
O yea you noticed that too huh. Your a real champ 👍.
Is there a deadline to reply? Are you a mod that sets up rules
for time frames and disclosures? I wasnt late at all boss..,


The time I posted was the time I intended. Thank you.

Knock it off. You clearly have nothing intelligible to add to this thread besides attempting to goad someone into a flame war.

VTEC is not a word. It's an acronym. You can say it like a word, but you need to learn to count.

"Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control"

VTEC is actually seven words, thank you.

Not only do you need to learn to count, you might want to take a look at grammar. If you wanted to call Perfect Balance a champ, it would be "You're a real champ."

:rolleyes:

DQuan: "crunching into second"? That sounds scary to me... At least you get a free radio. 👍

But congratulations. Foci are cool. And you get the good ones. Low mileage, too!
 
I dont understand what your talking about. I posted a comment and someone questioned it. Besides the conversation we were having has been over for quiet a while now. Im not sue if theres anything to "knock off". And I know what VTEC stands for, if you didnt know let me enlighten you that, thats an abreviation bro or "acronym". Honda put it on the side and rearend of there cars, so im sure theres nothing improper about me stating it on a forum post. Lighten up guy 👍
 
I dont understand what your talking about. I posted a comment and someone questioned it. Besides the conversation we were having has been over for quiet a while now. Im not sue if theres anything to "knock off". And I know what VTEC stands for, if you didnt know let me enlighten you that, thats an abreviation bro. 👍

:irked:Infraction be damned.

YOUR ARROGANCE That's what needs to be knocked off.

So, first you say that it doesn't matter than Gashly's last post was seventeen days ago, but it matters that I waited fourteen minutes!?

If "VTEC" were an abbreviation, it would be short for "Vetechistan" or "Virginia Tech".

if you didnt know let me enlighten you that,
Is that an appositive? Enlighten me that?
 
Ugh! Hit quote instead of edit.
 
Wow guy and youre angry about what again? Me and Perfect Balance werent even arguing dude, we just got finish PMing each other about tech schools. You sound like someone who just wants to turn nothing into something bro dont embarass yourself.
 
I didn't want to turn "nothing into something".

I merely had a massive allergic reaction to a perception of complete arrogance on your part.

I'm done with this. :rolleyes:
 
What????? I guess you feel like youve accomplished something here... Trying to get a lil attention perhaps... 👍
 
Wow guy and youre angry about what again? Me and Perfect Balance werent even arguing dude, we just got finish PMing each other about tech schools. You sound like someone who just wants to turn nothing into something bro dont embarass yourself.

He has every right to be angry at you. You've been acting like an ass here, first by suggesting a Honda, when he has already put down a deposit on a Ford Focus, and then by acting intelligent (you aren't) and talking nonsense. Also, that little back and forth between you and PB seemed to be a beginning of a messy argument, but PB was smart enough to nip it in the bud.

What you've posted has wanted to make me just..... just...


facepalm.jpeg


What????? I guess you feel like youve accomplished something here... Trying to get a lil attention perhaps...


EDIT: See? Everything you post reeks of arrogance.
 
What????? I guess you feel like youve accomplished something here 👍

No. I have no need to validate myself through arguments"on the internet. I have accomplished absolutely nothing.
 
:D LMAO You can save you insults they dont really move me much. Maybe because of the fact your all so far away typing on a computer safe in your own homes/office. In fact theres absolutely nothing you can do about it. I have broken no rules here. Funny how one word can turn your worlds upside down and take all your attention. I fell as if im in a position of power here lol. Dont worry ill change it so everyone can rest easy tonight.


tony_soprano.jpg

WANA FIGHT ABOUT IT!?! LMAO!!! Its all good fun to me.
 
Come on, really?:rolleyes:
 
Just put a deposit on a car! :cheers:

02 Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec. 58k miles.

I took it for a test drive and all was well apart from it kept crunching into second. They said they'd fix it up for us free of charge and fit a new stereo for free too (it didn't have one).

We pick it up next weekend! :D

So how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking? Be sure to post some pics when it gets to its new home!👍
 
DQuan: "crunching into second"? That sounds scary to me... At least you get a free radio. 👍

But congratulations. Foci are cool. And you get the good ones. Low mileage, too!

Yeah, it was but they said they'd fix it and the fact that it's taking so long means they must be doing it properly!! Won't be ready 'till tomorrow now. :(



So how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking? Be sure to post some pics when it gets to its new home!👍

£4k. Will certainly take some pics when i get it.

:D LMAO You can save you insults they dont really move me much. Maybe because of the fact your all so far away typing on a computer safe in your own homes/office. In fact theres absolutely nothing you can do about it. I have broken no rules here. Funny how one word can turn your worlds upside down and take all your attention. I fell as if im in a position of power here lol. Dont worry ill change it so everyone can rest easy tonight.
WANA FIGHT ABOUT IT!?! LMAO!!! Its all good fun to me.

Get out.
 
DQuaN
Yeah, it was but they said they'd fix it and the fact that it's taking so long means they must be doing it properly!! Won't be ready 'till tomorrow now. :(





£4k. Will certainly take some pics when i get it.



Get out.

Another day? That sucks. I thought it was supposed to be ready today.

Pics soon, please. :) Else we will all be waving sticks and chanting "pics or ban!"
 
Yeah, it was but they said they'd fix it and the fact that it's taking so long means they must be doing it properly!! Won't be ready 'till tomorrow now. :(

Eh. It's a dealer. I wouldn't count on it taking so long meaning they are taking care of it. They could be just backed up, or maybe they found something else wrong or maybe they did something wrong. What was supposed to be an hour fix on my car turned out to be a week long test drive of various VWs.

Anyway, that's too bad. I'm sure you will be happy either way driving home a new car.

Pics soon, please. :) Else we will all be waving sticks and chanting "pics or ban!"

Either that or the "this thread is useless without pics" banner. ;)
 
Eh. It's a dealer. I wouldn't count on it taking so long meaning they are taking care of it.

Don't ruin the hope!!!!! :p
 
Not ready until tuesday now :mad:
 
Fook! I hate when stuff like that happens. My aunt got a car from car giant but had to wait almost two weeks to get it because they had to get some alloy wheel nuts for the car when they said it would only take 3 days!!
 
Back