Recommend FF drive car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Demon_62
  • 82 comments
  • 6,072 views
i have to say that ifound the rces ingt3 easiest with the xsara rally car
 
I spent the better half of yesterday night batteling out my friend. My Honda ITR vs. his Neon SRT-4 and the SRT-4 is one capable FF car if you tune and drive it right. Heck he beat me almost every time with that car. Most of the times it was a very close race despite the almost 80hp advantage of the Neon.
 
nttdemented
I spent the better half of yesterday night batteling out my friend. My Honda ITR vs. his Neon SRT-4 and the SRT-4 is one capable FF car if you tune and drive it right. Heck he beat me almost every time with that car. Most of the times it was a very close race despite the almost 80hp advantage of the Neon.
Straight line racing?
 
I used the SRT-4 and it was easy.

I also fixed up the 240 nismo and raced at the japanese Japan Cup...do the series and win a Nissian Fairiady Z LM race car...AWESOME!!!! i did the series 3 times, and only kept the first one. The others sold for 318,000 each! I bought a Saleen S7 after with a grin
 
I'm sureprised no one has mentioned the 2004 Honda Civic Type R. Very very nice FF car. Very well worth the money too. I easily won with racing exhaust, new ECU, and stage 1 weight reduction.
 
The Integra Type R (A lot of torque) is a very good car, or a Civic Type R...
 
The Spoon Integra was the first car I got, but later I used a 93 Civic hatchback & built it up.
 
I used a '90 CRX and had no problems, other then that I hate sport tires.
 
there is a wealth of ff cars
if you want a challenge have a fiddle, buy a stock car and give it a nudge, if you want to clean up something sharp like a itr but remember its beginner hall how hard can it be..? experiement

one option is buy a civic and take to this or you could take to the civic race cup and with a tuned civic youwill wipe floors with in ff
 
I highly recommend the DC2 ITR. I was telling my friend the same thing too. I was very pleased with it, won alot of races with it.
 
Do the licences get the pontiac sunfire. The only mod i used was a racing chip and i killed that race easily.
 
I used the Mini, my worst margin of victory was over 3 seconds. The thing drove like it was on rails!

Mike
 
Nope not straight line racing. In Trial Mountain, El Capitan and Desert Forest.
 
The Soup Nazi
Used 1998 Civic Type R, modded with spoon parts.

Seconded, I bought the 97 edition because there was no real difference that I noticed and the car finished 4 series for me slightly modified, maybe 5 or 6 if I dump 40 grand into it.
 
I used my Sunfire, this has to be my favorite suprise car.

If you don't modify it, it is a real challenge but extreamly fun.
 
why is the xsara rally car FF in gt3 and gt4? it wouldnt be in WRC unless its AWD
 
o0260o
why is the xsara rally car FF in gt3 and gt4? it wouldnt be in WRC unless its AWD

Because it is FF. Just because a car isn't AWD doesn't mean it can't participate in a rally. You do know there are front engine front drive rally divisions, right? Apparently not.
 
yeh the spoon civics drives like a dream, like what it did in gt2.. crazy little car
i havn't tuned one yet.. can you get to 16000rpm like it did in gt2? :P
 
I used the Autobianci Abarth (fully tuned) and won it pretty easily.
 
Integra Type R
Because it is FF. Just because a car isn't AWD doesn't mean it can't participate in a rally. You do know there are front engine front drive rally divisions, right? Apparently not.

The Xsara WRC did have AWD/4WD last year.
The one in GT3 and GT4 is de model where the tested several things, like gearboxes and engines.
Out of my head, they entered the WRC from 2001 with the AWD/4WD version.

Have you ever wondered why the latest version isn't in GT4? 1 thing I could think of is that it also is in WRC and in CMR.
 
Am I the only one that used a Golf? I didn't even bother trying to hunt for the "best" car.. Going by that list posted above, the Golf is pretty far down the power/weight curve, but it still walked all over those races.
 
I used the EK9 Civic Type R. WAAAAAYYYY better than I thought it would be.
 
I think you can consider some of the following for an FF car:

'02 Focus RS
'03 206 RC
'04 Alfa GT
'76 Golf GTi Mk.I
'04 Civic Type-R

:)
 
Back