Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
2 things

1) You all need to set your expectations much, much lower :lol:

2) The major surprise is much more of a personal thing more so directed at people who follow me specifically, but yeah, I absolutely cannot wait for Saturday :cheers:
So no new track confirmed...

EF50109D-A281-4FCB-85E7-E8AB7F1A75D1.jpeg
Driver swaps for two of the manu race.
This should be very entertaining!

Last edited:
IMO I’d love to see a Tokyo West and/or North layout, or maybe even a broader Tokyo layout altogether that resembles the larger C2 ring. I at least wanna see Tokyo Expressway’s version of the Yokohama bridge. IMO Tokyo Expressway is a good replacement for the Special Stage courses (other than Route X which is more of its own thing), and especially if they can make the Yokohama bay bridge part of a more interesting layout. In contrast, SSR7 seemed really dull when you look at the bare layout, even if I do like the actual theming, such as with the tunnels and the bridge.

Thanks. The guy from CSA driving for Porsche basically won the lottery right?

It was only rounds 1 to 10 that count for qualifying for this World Tour Event and at that stage he would have been the highest scoring driver for Porsche (in CSA). Rounds 11-20 he only did one race and has now dropped to 5th, so the next World Tour Event will be the current top driver. That person didn't compete in rounds 1-10 at all (for whatever reason) but scored a boat load of points once they started!

Not sure if that counts as winning the lottery. At the time he was the highest scoring driver, so he qualified for this event.

MS Qualifying standings.JPG

As you can see, there's a bit of a gap in qualifying. Basically down to drivetrain -- except that Merc. It was really close during the session, not just for the podium, but for that coveted sixth spot. At one point Jag had pipped another team by two thousandths.

Nick explains pretty well:

View attachment 850597

As you can see, there's a bit of a gap in qualifying. Basically down to drivetrain -- except that Merc. It was really close during the session, not just for the podium, but for that coveted sixth spot. At one point Jag had pipped another team by two thousandths.

Nick explains pretty well:

I'm assuming the rain conditions going by the lap times are set to 0445 or 1730(0445 more likely) as lap times are too quick for the 1030 setting.

Tidgney was doing low to high 44's in his practise at 1030 setting and my testing found the 0445 setting to be about 2 seconds quicker

0445 setting is the most visual pleasing so makes sense

Thanks. The guy from CSA driving for Porsche basically won the lottery right?

RacingSwordsman for Hyundai is the real lottery winner...

I race with him in 2nd split NA from time to time. So the dice came up fortunately for him that he got the call

Back