Red Bull X1 videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny7day
  • 21 comments
  • 5,050 views
Just Crazy fast.............. 421Km/ph around bends, geez... Nice
 
I love the white x1.
 
Jeebus, it's like watching a replay that is set on fast forward. It goes so fast that my eyes struggle to keep up with it.
 
Bloody hell that speed and downforce if there wouldn`t be a timer running on screen I would think the video is played back on double speed.
 
That's incredible!

Can you use it to grind the endurance races?
 
Bloody hell that speed and downforce if there wouldn`t be a timer running on screen I would think the video is played back on double speed.

Funny thing is that you can more than double the downforce on the X1. Default is 67/83.

That's incredible!

Can you use it to grind the endurance races?

Yes. :)
 
Not my video but here's one of the X1 completing the Nurburgring in 3:55 seconds

 
An interesting thing about this car:

Although I'm only level 17/18 (can't remember, got it for Christmas and I borrowed it from a mate for a weekend a fortnight ago) I have deduced that to get it in the actual Red Bull "Livery" (i.e. the Red & Yellow Bull with their distinctive blue) you have to get all bronzes at least in the Vettel Challenge.

In the Dealership, this option is not available. Don't know if that was common knowledge or not, but it is now :)
 
An interesting thing about this car:

Although I'm only level 17/18 (can't remember, got it for Christmas and I borrowed it from a mate for a weekend a fortnight ago) I have deduced that to get it in the actual Red Bull "Livery" (i.e. the Red & Yellow Bull with their distinctive blue) you have to get all bronzes at least in the Vettel Challenge.

In the Dealership, this option is not available. Don't know if that was common knowledge or not, but it is now :)

How can you buy the car in the first place?
 
Where can I get one?

[Please remember that the forum's Acceptable Use Policy requires you to post with full and complete grammar (or at least make a decent attempt at it) at all times. - interludes]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I get one?
You need to get Bronze medals on the Sebastian Vettel Challenge, which unlocks at lvl. 30. The car also appears in the dealership once you reach lvl. 40. Or you can trade with someone.
 

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg
 
Back