H3avyM3tal Messages 342 Haifa Messages Tomeru Messages Tomeru Dec 5, 2010 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ I am speechless. Edit: How do I put this up as a youtube link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ I am speechless. Edit: How do I put this up as a youtube link?
D dblbeez Messages 3 Messages dblbeez Dec 5, 2010 #3 Just wondering what race or series you have to win that car?
H3avyM3tal Messages 342 Haifa Messages Tomeru Messages Tomeru Dec 5, 2010 #4 Mugenjin https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138090 Click to expand... Got to love vague titles... Close please.
Mugenjin https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138090 Click to expand... Got to love vague titles... Close please.
E emanonn Messages 67 Messages scorpio_emanon Dec 5, 2010 #5 H3avyM3tal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ I am speechless. Click to expand... It's really interesting to see that you came up with exactly the same words to describe the Red Bull X1 as in the other thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138090
H3avyM3tal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ I am speechless. Click to expand... It's really interesting to see that you came up with exactly the same words to describe the Red Bull X1 as in the other thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138090
C cygnus_zero Messages 549 Messages CygnusZero Dec 5, 2010 #7 The forum police have arrived. Thanks for the hard work everyone.
Peter (Banned) Messages 4,352 Messages pj-gm Messages lol not happening Dec 5, 2010 #8 I think there is a thread for this car already. Go there. H3avyM3tal I am speechless. Edit: How do I put this up as a youtube link? Click to expand... For putting up YouTube videos, just put: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ only the red stuff between the and you get:
I think there is a thread for this car already. Go there. H3avyM3tal I am speechless. Edit: How do I put this up as a youtube link? Click to expand... For putting up YouTube videos, just put: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuh_Oxh1BQ only the red stuff between the and you get: