Red-Line

So, due to insistent public demand, readers request a sequel to the *cough* most successful race report story in the GT4 sub-forums, "Red-Line" !! This time, we're collecting feedbacks and suggestions from the readers.

*Would you like the protagonist in the sequel to be:

1. Male

2. Female

vote now!! Poll ends until I say so. :D

Voted. 👍

Cant wait. :D

Female I guess, might be interesting. Although no love in this next story, I don't want to hear her talking about that guy's abs, baaaaaaaaaaaad mental image.

Female I guess, might be interesting. Although no love in this next story, I don't want to hear her talking about that guy's abs, baaaaaaaaaaaad mental image.

I wouldn't go that far, geez Paulie. obviously that's too much.., are you already thinking about it? :lol::lol:

I wouldn't go that far, geez Paulie. obviously that's too much.., are you already thinking about it? :lol::lol:

Errrr....me? No.........not me.........never ...........nope.... .....errr...... ...no....... can't be me.:P:lol: Going to have to adjust to a new hero car I guess.:dopey:

Errrr....me? No.........not me.........never ...........nope.... .....errr...... ...no....... can't be me.:P:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!

Going to have to adjust to a new hero car I guess.:dopey:

well yeah, the hero car is new.., but I still like the Spoon EK9. :dopey::D

*edit - correction, "love" the Spoon EK9. :embarrassed:

Not sure about about d24/7's taste in girls, but I like curves. :P So it has to be a '97 Supra. :D

Supra is easy-ish to make something out of.

I'd be more in favor of something more out of left field. The MNP Skyline/FD suggestions were just cos it would be cool seeing a girl with either.

Booo the Supra. What about one of the more luxury orientated coupes from Japan (or America as all coupes from America have some luxuriousness to them right?). SC300 anyone?

Maybe a Renault Clio or a Toyota Celica.. I think you've chosen something smaller.. mhh.. I mean.. it's for a girl.. Let me think about this more.. 💡

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Oh, he's chosen. Well since it's for a girl.............no clue.:P

Europe-ness?? convertible??

hmmm.......gotta consider "that one" also.......

Oh please no, not exactly high in my list of favourable cars.:ouch:

S2000s and Miatas are win. Although the S2K in GT4 has too little torque or too much forward grip depending on how you look at it. (Stage 3 NA won't spin S3s)

Back