RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
Hey Eric, i can always help with the OP, im very busy lately but, i can always help :D i really miss to go sideways...

Hey guys I will be on tomorrow night. Today was amazing! What made it even better was at the hotel as Vaughn Gitten and Matt Field. These guys are so cool!

Got a media pass for a small event yesterday....

Last edited by a moderator:
Then put them in the motorsports forum.

Then what? Even if he links to the thread in the motorsports forum you'll delete that post too.

It just seems to me your time is wasted when you hunt the drift forum for anything that seems to be remotely off-topic, when your time could be spent on more dire emergencies like spammers and such.

Or do you just do it for kicks?

It just seems to me your time is wasted when you hunt the drift forum for anything that seems to be remotely off-topic, when your time could be spent on more dire emergencies like spammers and such.
We don't hunt for things but we do respond when posts are reported. The post was reported as being off-topic, and it was.

I can't share my real life photos with my team mates?
You can if you create a group and post them there. Or you could put a link to your Flickr pages in your sig. Or you could use Facebook (or similar). Or you could get your own website.

While you are using our website, you need to follow our rules. This thread is for you and your team to discuss drifting in GT5. That's why it is in the "Drifting Teams & Meets" section of the "GT5 Drifting Forum."

While you are using our website, you need to follow our rules. This thread is for you and your team to discuss drifting in GT5. That's why it is in the "Drifting Teams & Meets" section of the "GT5 Drifting Forum."

Not trying to start anything, but according to this defintion, these post should also be deleted since they have nothing to do with drifting on GT5.

Hey guys I will be on tomorrow night. Today was amazing! What made it even better was at the hotel as Vaughn Gitten and Matt Field. These guys are so cool!

is psn down?

Haha yeah i have been trying to sign in to psn for about an hour now and it gives me error code 8002a308. But i know its on sonys end everything on my end works fine. Yeah that's my guess that something went wrong with the update.

And you might want to check my Sig.... my flickr is already linked there.

APXCaramel. Seriously we have been over this many times.

And the posts you were saying should be deleted, were relating to getting online with the team. Eric was letting people know when he would be online, DR was asking if PSN was down because he was trying to get online to join us. So they were in a way on topic if you look at the big picture (which daan had probably noticed that). However if we kept going on and on about PSN being down then it might be another story. I can see that's what daan probably looked at before issuing his warning to everyone.

The moderators are not out to get anyone. Just let it go man, I would hate to see this thread get locked. I highly doubt there will be another RSM thread if this one gets locked.

Anyway, had fun yesterday drifting with you guys. Some great runs and good fun. I'll be online in a few hours if anyone is wanting to tandem.

Yeah TheKitten, be careful buddy.

Our thread just got locked for talking about things outside of GT5 drifting, they punish teams as a whole instead of individuals it seems. Personally I wouldn't run things like that if I was running GTP, and I have run small forum communities before but GTP seems to blow up the problem by angering an entire group of people based on one or two people's actions.

All you have to do it punish the individual and delete the post, there's no need to take down an entire thread when the problem can just be cleaned up, quite easily in a matter of minutes, and it seems time is all GTP mods have so it wouldn't be a problem to just clear the off-topic posts and leave the thread in tact.

I get the feeling most of the mods don't care much about the drifting section as it's still quite an underground sport even with success from FD/D1GP etc.

Back