RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
Yeah TheKitten, be careful buddy.

Our thread just got locked for talking about things outside of GT5 drifting, they punish teams as a whole instead of individuals it seems.

It is you who should be careful. Obviously you are more than aware of what might happen if a thread goes off topic after everything else has failed and yet here you are disrupting RedSuns topic. I'm more than happy to deal with this on an individual basis as you've suggested, but I don't think it would favour you at all, so let's just do this the old fashioned way by politely asking you to remain on topic, even though I'm sure, based on your post history, you will ignore the request.

Personally I wouldn't run things like that if I was running GTP, and I have run small forum communities before but GTP seems to blow up the problem by angering an entire group of people based on one or two people's actions.

That would be your actions in this case.

Feel free to set up your own forum and then you can do as you please.

All you have to do it punish the individual and delete the post, there's no need to take down an entire thread when the problem can just be cleaned up, quite easily in a matter of minutes, and it seems time is all GTP mods have so it wouldn't be a problem to just clear the off-topic posts and leave the thread in tact.

After spending hours cleaning up, after endless requests have failed, after targeting the offenders has failed; Lock it up.

Having a life, family, own business, etc, time is very precious, so it really sticks in the throat when so much time is spent in one particular part of the forum just to see it ignored time and time again.

I get the feeling most of the mods don't care much about the drifting section as it's still quite an underground sport even with success from FD/D1GP etc.

Nothing to do with not caring, more to do with being sick & tired of the tripe (off topic / Useless posts / textspeak / etc) that's posted here. Apart from that we're fine with it.

So I ask again; Please remain on topic.

Any Replies to this post via PM please.

lol

Stay sideways RSM !!

The idea of creating a Facebook Page for the team is the best thing we can do..
We can built something for GT6..
Come On Eric, jump In the big world of FB :) ahaha!

GTP is getting old, it's more like a circus, but with only clowns..

Last edited:
lol

Stay sideways RSM !!

The idea of creating a Facebook Page for the team is the best thing we can do..
We can built something for GT6..
Come On Eric, jump In the big world of FB :) ahaha!

GTP is getting old, it's more like a circus, but with only clowns..

+++

I can start a page... I Mean like everyone on RSM should be a Admin on the Page.

Let's wait Eric's answer before making a page. Thanks.
I think that would be the best option, (RSM FB TEAM PAGE)..

I cannot be caught on fb or I am done. My parents dislike fb more then anything. How about Google plus? It is almost the same thing and it would be better for me. Anyway I should be on all day tomorrow to drift.

Facebook is for the girls, not drifting nerds. But GTP is ridiculous. I think we should start using something else. Just saying.

Anything would be better then this i think. Even if its facebook. Eric i suggest you put your parents in place and tell them your getting on Facebook. I mean thats where most of the girls are hopefully your parents don't want you to be gay or something. But yeah being on Facebook would help the team out. Wouldn't be so limited and could say and post any pictures you want..

Last edited:
Facebook is for the girls, not drifting nerds. But GTP is ridiculous. I think we should start using something else

Perhaps your own website?

Just be careful as the RSM name might be copyrighted by the makers of Initial D.

Redsuns mafia copyrighted be the makers of initial D? Hmmmm

Well I don't know much about the series. I'm not a huge fan that knows every single thing about it. I've only watched two episodes.

Perhaps your own website?

Just be careful as the RSM name might be copyrighted by the makers of Initial D.

Maybe call it Rosso suns mafia or something? Just to avoid said (maybe non-existent) copyright :)

Or lets just behave and use this forum like we did for ages ... Rules are there to follow , lets just deal with it and love drifting

If you are on facebook and go to my page, the only things you can see, is my Name, not my full name, pictures, no personnal pictures, Im using Facebook for my
RC Drift community and RC Drift Team only, no others things appear on my Facebook page, so .. Eric.. thats the way you can use to. ;)

If you are on facebook and go to my page, the only things you can see, is my Name, not my full name, pictures, no personnal pictures, Im using Facebook for my
RC Drift community and RC Drift Team only, no others things appear on my Facebook page, so .. Eric.. thats the way you can use to. ;)
Mar is asking a mod if he can get the old thread over to me. So if that is the case then it will be ok.

Back