RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
Alright guys,

final days are coming but we are still here, and having some great fun moments.

Me and my brazilian friend fininho, i'm chasing

Me on the t350c and RSM-Kitten on m3

Me, Shiro, Eric, Kitten

And for the last picture that i will take on gt5
Mr. Aero backwards flying drift Eric...lol

FD2013(285).jpg

Testing how this new image posting works, mods can delete if this is against the AUP.

Cape Ring North_2.jpg
Cape Ring North_7.jpg
Tokyo Bay (Kart).jpg

Just some random pictures from a while back, Ill do some more later and edit this post.

Hey guys! With less then a month to go I figured it was about time to start preparing for GT6. By the time the new year comes around I would like to have the OP redone with GT6, and have everything in the team organized and figured out. We have decided to switch back to a red, so that will also be decided which red in particular.

I am pleased to still have members on even after all the time GT5 has been out. We have had some really spectacular moments on GT5, but it is time to move on to bigger and better things. We will miss GT5, but we will have even better moments on GT6. If everyone helps out this transition will go smooth. I would love to have one last big session on GT5 before we all say farewell.

Thanks. Great drifting tonight RSM, Nice to see Tamas, Maj, Shiro, and Eric and Funk! I miss anyone?

Last edited:
Wow Funk those S14 pics look so realistic , Well done Bro. Just thought i'd Pop by and Say Hey everyone 👍

Yeah, Probably. Anything going on??
I know me and Funk will be on. I think we will be doing a missile session. Do some more replays before GT5 is gone. Soon I will have to go through every replay and take pictures, so look forward to tons of pictures here soon.

I'm hosting a missile lobby if anyone wants to come have a blast!
1472 6399 9009 5381 7193

Edit:Amazing Lobby guys! Those were some of my best runs in GT5 ever! I love missiles. I think my first car I buy will be a 240 on GT6.

Last edited:
I'd love to join :) Just PM or reply if you have a free spot. I'm pretty decent at drifting and have a couple cars... a lot of them have a LOT of power so yeah... ATM I'm drifting well in an FC.

Thanks,
Rarzinator

(Also here is just a suggestion: Firestorm Red, it's from the FRS/86)

Guess who's coming back......
What? Awesome bro! Glad to have you back, what changed your mind? I guess I can add another g27 user to the list now. This means there will be atleast 5 people on g27, and then some more on other wheels.

GT6 looks to be good, Xbox only gets used for call of duty, not getting xbone off the bat.

There are 3 reasons. I just hope they fix the ungodly snap back from gt5.

Back