RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
I just signed up for the Saturday Night Drift Series. Hoping to represent RedSuns Mafia strong.

Edit: Can me and Fast be added to the members list please? :lol:

SPANK
I just signed up for the Saturday Night Drift Series. Hoping to represent RedSuns Mafia strong.

Edit: Can me and Fast be added to the members list please? :lol:

Lol yeah I can do that. I'll sign up for that also, sounds like fun!

I can't stop looking at Stewey's drift car. Its sexy as 🤬 lol We need to start making more real life replicas, I call stewy's car lol Maybe when you :censored:ers get off GTA5 and hold your anxiety for the strip club *cough*dale*cough* We can have real life replica session or something. I only have 4 hybrids. A S14 without sound (thanks Eric ._.), a s13 with a weird weight balance (thanks Eric) a miata with nascar sound (thanks eric) and a Chaser that I have for the looks lol

Lets wake up already skype is starting to piss me off. Everytime I hear that notification tone I feel like killing someone.

But I ran two replica's GTS-T R32 RB26DET, Pontaic GTO 5.2 LS7, S14 LS1. M3 Single Turbo...

Somebody join me or I'm going tto grand theft auto.

Edit: nevermind just doing a grip race

That moment when you enter a open lobby and race two guys who are using racing slick tires and traction control, with a 300hp Ka dc2 on sport softs with stock trans and no aids on. And beat them....

Haha I laughed out loud for real.

So I think we need to step our game up and get a video made. Maybe have dworks do it for us. Ill pay him in autographed formula drift memorabilia. 👍

SPANK
So I think we need to step our game up and get a video made. Maybe have dworks do it for us. Ill pay him in autographed formula drift memorabilia. 👍

Yes!!! I could pitch in some fd stuff also. We have been having good tandems but no one to record. Me Maj and you had amazing runs. Me and funk had some good runs. And yesterday me, frag, and Devin had epic runs at Fuji d1.

Eric1512
Yes!!! I could pitch in some fd stuff also. We have been having good tandems but no one to record. Me Maj and you had amazing runs. Me and funk had some good runs. And yesterday me, frag, and Devin had epic runs at Fuji d1.

It needs to happen!

Whats sliding? Just kidding. I need to build me a new car... I think i'll do it tomorrow and drift..

Fun drifting today bros, good to see some show up for the burst room. We had some issues with some of us joining driftbash today, but I'm sure next week more will show up. I know next Sunday I will not be able to attend as I will be at the race track. We are planning on a team meeting so I will post up when sometime later.

JDKSmokescreen
Good runs with Eric and Shiro :) Good Drifting Guys even though are wheels started tweaking out at the end haha

You too man! We were on our wheels for 3 hours or more, so it was good. Also before that we were on a track with a jump, so we were going hard on our wheels.

You too man! We were on our wheels for 3 hours or more, so it was good. Also before that we were on a track with a jump, so we were going hard on our wheels.

I've got some crazy pictures of your gto and all of us, that was fun....
I will make somee dits so we can have more fun again :)

funkthehype
I've got some crazy pictures of your gto and all of us, that was fun....
I will make somee dits so we can have more fun again :)

Awesome! That gto is fun, it is so big and slow but it can get sick angle. Sorry for leaving like I did funk. My internet went out for a minute.

Yea bro as soon as the Driving Force hits like 3 to 4 hours it just starts loosing the force feedback and it starts tweaking out.

OJSideways
Sup OJ. Get yourself online soon bro.
Eric1512
OJ!!! I miss you bro! How have you been!? Coming back for GT6? :)👍 I have so much to tell you! It has been a pretty wild couple of months. :sly:

I know, it's been a while since I have seen him too.

Back