RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Screenshot_2013-12-11-09-41-41.png

Hey guys, DriftMissle/DM here.. again lol. I left without saying anything just less than a year ago, mainly because of school and some other issues, but once I get GT6, would I be able to drift with my old team again? :)

Hey guys, DriftMissle/DM here.. again lol. I left without saying anything just less than a year ago, mainly because of school and some other issues, but once I get GT6, would I be able to drift with my old team again? :)
Yeah definitely bro!
Finally got gt6 so no sleep for a while :D any tips ?
Do not expect to drift well the first couple days.

VDC thread has been posted! I will finish up by the end of the week. Just really later and i will never get up in the morning if i dont go to bed.
Just a heads up, because I care, it says "2.15.13" on the VDC thread title, must have been a little tired last night?.... :D

Fun drifting guys! Like I said, sorry for spinning. That was one of the most frustrating things ever, every time you all had a good tandem I'd either spin or straighten. Over all I learned a lot and had some fun!

I know how you feel, i'm in the same situation, spining like crazy. but i'll get there. i got the second licence yestarday, so tonight we will meet again :D need the wizards (fox, ninja)

Back