RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Excuse me for asking, but does the handbrake still have that half-second delay that was very prominent in the GT6 demo? If its still there in the final game, would you say it benefits you/hinders you while drifting? I just want to know from people that are more experienced with drifting.

EDIT: When replying to this, please quote this post. I'm having some issues with notifications on GTP12.

Last edited:
Excuse me for asking, but does the handbrake still have that half-second delay that was very prominent in the GT6 demo? If its still there in the final game, would you say it benefits you/hinders you while drifting? I just want to know from people that are more experienced with drifting.

EDIT: When replying to this, please quote this post. I'm having some issues with notifications on GTP12.
I honestly have not messed with it, I will check it out though! I am really loving the game.

It seems to respond much better then it did in the demo and it is recognizable when pulled in a drift

I honestly have not messed with it, I will check it out though! I am really loving the game.

it reacts really good...wish i could say the same for the clutch...it doesnt release till your completely on it

11291327613_ac6a80489d_z.jpg

Hey guys! I will be creating a gallery later, so I will post a link.​

Ill be on in about an hour. Going to retune the caddy. And start playing with the Genesis...
I might be on my gt6 just keeps freezing..

Edit: anyone else getting this....

Attachments

• 20131209_232451.jpg
    20131209_232451.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 8
I might be on my gt6 just keeps freezing..

Edit: anyone else getting this....
Press start on the home screen and go to options. Go down to global and select terms of uses and scroll thru it and accept it.

Just messing on silverstone really enjoying gt6 drifting now
Edit: really sorry about double post i forgot

I need you guys to test CM's today for a good amount of time and let me know youre thoughts. I will not be on tonight cause its my anniversary and i have something special planned, so if you guys could help me that would be awesome.

I need you guys to test CM's today for a good amount of time and let me know youre thoughts. I will not be on tonight cause its my anniversary and i have something special planned, so if you guys could help me that would be awesome.
👍

Back