RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Okay so long story short this is probably about to be the most emotional wrecking weekend of my life. Today is the last rowing race and I am not rowing. My knee injury wouldn't allow me to be with my team in the water this weekend. But this morning right before they were about to leave to Sarasota for the race I had a flashback of all I've been through with this people and how much this sport really means for me. I freaking love it and it's so frustrating thinking I had to stop bacause of a stupid injury. So in the middle of physics class and watery eyes I ran out and grabbed my friends car to go home and pack whatever I would need and in less than 30 minutes I went from class to being on my way to be with my team for the last race of the season. I just couldn't miss this and I know by fact it's gonna be heart breaking and eotional seeing the boat I once led go through the course. As you might guess I won't be online this weekend. I might be back Saturday morning but still I don't know if early enough to get online. right now this is my priority though.

Okay so long story short this is probably about to be the most emotional wrecking weekend of my life. Today is the last rowing race and I am not rowing. My knee injury wouldn't allow me to be with my team in the water this weekend. But this morning right before they were about to leave to Sarasota for the race I had a flashback of all I've been through with this people and how much this sport really means for me. I freaking love it and it's so frustrating thinking I had to stop bacause of a stupid injury. So in the middle of physics class and watery eyes I ran out and grabbed my friends car to go home and pack whatever I would need and in less than 30 minutes I went from class to being on my way to be with my team for the last race of the season. I just couldn't miss this and I know by fact it's gonna be heart breaking and eotional seeing the boat I once led go through the course. As you might guess I won't be online this weekend. I might be back Saturday morning but still I don't know if early enough to get online. right now this is my priority though.
kick some mother ****ing ass for the team Shiro!

Bruh, the DMV's down here are so stressful... but at least I can stop driving illegally :lol:
Haha bruh in Bolivia you only need to show up and park a car and have your license. While traveling around on the mountain roads (it's our highways) You would see the parent in the passenger sit and a kid driving a loaded truck. Talking.about illegal driving lol

Maaan, :(, you gave me goosebumps! :lol:

How's it going man? (:

Maaan, :(, you gave me goosebumps! :lol:

How's it going man? (:
Teeettt not much bro. Slightly busy with everything. But good so far :)

Good News is that lately Mav has started playing at again :D
Getting on today early in the day. Trying new cars. I bought this R32 that is just fantastic. So balanced and an angle wh:censored:e. Yet it doesn't try to kill you. It's definitely a slow thing, specially when my tandem buddy had to be Maveric in his Missile powered boat haha.

Teeettt not much bro. Slightly busy with everything. But good so far :)

Good News is that lately Mav has started playing at again :D
Getting on today early in the day. Trying new cars. I bought this R32 that is just fantastic. So balanced and an angle wh:censored:e. Yet it doesn't try to kill you. It's definitely a slow thing, specially when my tandem buddy had to be Maveric in his Missile powered boat haha.
His middle is a Dodge Charger LOL When are you gonna try that IS F? xD It's going to feel like a BBW (FD/FC) Rx-7

His middle is a Dodge Charger LOL When are you gonna try that IS F? xD It's going to feel like a BBW (FD/FC) Rx-7
I tried it already that time in that track that I don't even know the name off haha. (I hope you remember lol) But it had a wing on and I just didn't tune it properly or took it serious at all. I'll try again one of this days. lately I find my self trying one new car everyday just for funsies LOL

I tried it already that time in that track that I don't even know the name off haha. (I hope you remember lol) But it had a wing on and I just didn't tune it properly or took it serious at all. I'll try again one of this days. lately I find my self trying one new car everyday just for funsies LOL
For funsies

For Funsies Funsies for real though.

Hahaha Sorry when writing that post I was also texting with my GF and she randomly got obsessed with that word :lol: So I unconciously used it.
Its just such a weird sound and when I say it it sounds weirder. Gonna be on late tonight still 9 CST, can we get some ****ing tandems? Or can you drink a redbull? or a whole 6 pack of those bitches. All you have to do is stay up for like an extra hour Shiro XD

@blueninjacivic bruh. I wish. First I need to get a PS4 lol. But try drifting and if it's worth buying yet. They say it has so many bugs it's almost unplayable on the wheel.

Project Cars comes out next week for ps4. Who is picking it up?
You already know I'll be there LOL We've got to learn together on this crap, comes out Tuesday right?

@blueninjacivic bruh. I wish. First I need to get a PS4 lol. But try drifting and if it's worth buying yet. They say it has so many bugs it's almost unplayable on the wheel.
I'll let you know, you already know I'm going to be trying to tear sh** up in Pcars. Sadly I preordered the game so I can't game share with you, if you do get a PS4, but I have other games you can have o.o

So, most wheel user know what I mean by the struggle of not having an E-Brake. I've had my G27 for about 8 months now, and not having an E-Brake is really getting old :grumpy: I've been looking around for quite some time now but I haven't really found any really good designs yet :indiff: I've been trying to find good ones that don't void my warranty, the one that most catches my eye is the one @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ uses. Simple but very quick and affordable 👍 So maybe if anybody else knows any simple and affordable E-Brake mods (Preferably that don't void my warranty :boggled:) Maybe send them my way? :cheers:

So, most wheel user know what I mean by the struggle of not having an E-Brake. I've had my G27 for about 8 months now, and not having an E-Brake is really getting old :grumpy: I've been looking around for quite some time now but I haven't really found any really good designs yet :indiff: I've been trying to find good ones that don't void my warranty, the one that most catches my eye is the one @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ uses. Simple but very quick and affordable 👍 So maybe if anybody else knows any simple and affordable E-Brake mods (Preferably that don't void my warranty :boggled:) Maybe send them my way? :cheers:

I used to feel this way until I made one like @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ, good thing I had an old controller 👍 But if you decide to do it, save up for an extra controller first.

Heeeyyyyyyy.
sorry about that Yosh, Thursday was my graduation and I've been celebrating all week. I just woke up in some ones house which I am yet to find out who's LOL. And I've also been going to the gym so much more often now. I tried playing GT6 yesterday offline and first corner I just couldn't even give the notches the wheel need to transition. My chest is killing me. Anyways. I'll find a way home In a few hours once everyone wakes up hopefully.
Yosh, Message me your phone number bro. Easier for keeping in contact when out of PSN.

Congrats on your graduation Shiro. Best of luck in you're future studies :). I haven't been playing much gt6 myself, I'm kinda on the trophy hunting mission so I'm playing old games.

Sorry I haven't been on much recently :nervous:.

I'm in the middle of my exam period atm :grumpy:. Good news is that I'll be done by the 4th of June, then it'll just be a few resits in August :dunce: :dopey:

I should be able to get on more frequently after that :cheers: 👍 :gtpflag:

Back