RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Is it me or has drifting just got really boring lately? :confused: Well I guess since I've really been getting into Touge racing, I'll just do that for a while :gtpflag: Because I do really quite enjoy it, đź’ˇ maybe some other people should try it with me :cheers:
Drifting has been getting better and better for me each day, its always awesome

Is it me or has drifting just got really boring lately? :confused: Well I guess since I've really been getting into Touge racing, I'll just do that for a while :gtpflag: Because I do really quite enjoy it, đź’ˇ maybe some other people should try it with me :cheers:

@YoshiDorifto what specs?

I like to touge on CS/SH depending on power level.

Perhaps you could start a touge group?!
There's already a beginning at the thread I made called Togue Union. Make that togue team Yoshi, and then let's push it further into the community? *brainstorming hard Af*

Well my Chaser got a little boring :guilty: Even though I have one I am tuning. So I bought a Miata, you'll probably being seeing me around in it now :dunce: Don't get me wrong I'm not leaving my Chaser, I'm just driving the Miata because it's something different & It's actually quite fun :lol: :lol:

Well my Chaser got a little boring :guilty: Even though I have one I am tuning. So I bought a Miata, you'll probably being seeing me around in it now :dunce: Don't get me wrong I'm not leaving my Chaser, I'm just driving the Miata because it's something different & It's actually quite fun :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Miata Squad. :D

Hey
A good thing about going to UTI is that my counselor got me and a few others tickets for Formula Drift this Saturday with special behind the scenes :D So I got that going on.
Other than that the last 3 days have been stressful as heck. The whole schengen Visa Application in the a:censored: and getting the bank statement and other required documents just is annoying. Then I have to travel to Miami to actually go see if they accept my application. Which is frightening for some odd reason.

Anyways. Going to the gym right now. Gonna be back around 10:30 or earlier, take a shower and I'll get online.

Hey
A good thing about going to UTI is that my counselor got me and a few others tickets for Formula Drift this Saturday with special behind the scenes :D So I got that going on.
Other than that the last 3 days have been stressful as heck. The whole schengen Visa Application in the a:censored: and getting the bank statement and other required documents just is annoying. Then I have to travel to Miami to actually go see if they accept my application. Which is frightening for some odd reason.

Anyways. Going to the gym right now. Gonna be back around 10:30 or earlier, take a shower and I'll get online.
Check your messages when you get back ;)

Ahh nice :), I'm considering buying a ps4 but. I might wait for nfs and uncharted 4 to come out as I am a big fan of the underground series. So this is probably the most I've been excited for a game in a while

Ahh nice :), I'm considering buying a ps4 but. I might wait for nfs and uncharted 4 to come out as I am a big fan of the underground series. So this is probably the most I've been excited for a game in a while
There are good free to play games on the PS4, I'll play more if you get one tho, I don't wanna leave you hangin'

Back