RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
@YoshiDorifto :lol: I've already been gone for a little and nobody bats an eye :lol: But I'll surely miss it though. You got online a little too late bro. I saw you get online as I was changing to go to the gym.

@YoshiDorifto :lol: I've already been gone for a little and nobody bats an eye :lol: But I'll surely miss it though. You got online a little too late bro. I saw you get online as I was changing to go to the gym.
My summer life doesn't usually allow me to be on early in the
day / Night lol, I usually don't get home until about 9:00PM (My time) So it's hard to play with certain people.

My summer life doesn't usually allow me to be on early in the
day / Night lol, I usually don't get home until about 9:00PM (My time) So it's hard to play with certain people.
Certain people: me? Lol
About to take the written part of my driving test. It shouldn't be too hard but after that I am free of any responsibility and I'll try to be online whenever I can at night. I am leaving the 14th to Miami to have a few days there before heading to Munich. For now I just have to chill around until that day comes.

Few hours between post but this actually got me really excited. Matt Field is gonna be using a JZX100 Type v (Blacked out Daigo Saito's) for the FD event in Japan :D I really wasn't looking forward to it as much but now I am gonna be rooting for him without a doubt!

Few hours between post but this actually got me really excited. Matt Field is gonna be using a JZX100 Type v (Blacked out Daigo Saito's) for the FD event in Japan :D I really wasn't looking forward to it as much but now I am gonna be rooting for him without a doubt!
Ahh Shiro.. You & Your Chasers :lol:

Dub you bastards. I went AFK right before you changed the lobby's name and left. "FarmersOnly.com" hahaha you b:censored: I was surprised no one joined lol
Hmm… I haven't been getting on lately, maybe I should get on before you leave for Germany. Shiro I'd like to attempt to get some decent runs in with you.

Last edited:
The amount of '4 doors more wh:censored:" in FD Japan is TOO damn high.

@YoshiDorifto I'll try to get online today at night bro. It's my dad's birthday so it might be a little late. If it doesn't work out then tomorrow for sure!!

The amount of '4 doors more wh:censored:" in FD Japan is TOO damn high.

@YoshiDorifto I'll try to get online today at night bro. It's my dad's birthday so it might be a little late. If it doesn't work out then tomorrow for sure!!
The amount of of 🤬 drifting in FD Japan is TOO damn high!!

Also, never thought I hear anyone, especially you, say that there's too many JZX in a drift comp :lol:

The amount of of 🤬 drifting in FD Japan is TOO damn high!!

Also, never thought I hear anyone, especially you, say that there's too many JZX in a drift comp :lol:
I never liked the JZX100 Mark2 haha I love them Type Vs and 1JZ'd. The Mark 2 hurts my eyes with its rear lights.

Getting ready to leave guys :D I might get online tonight. Hopefully, I really wanna get a few runs down and @YoshiDorifto you lier. I haven't seen you online haha. Thought there was a connection between us. JZXBOYS is a type of life. Love. Family.

About to get on the plane to Chicago and then Munich. I should be in germany at around 3 in the morning Friday. (EST) Ready to listen to music and hope that watching a movie about a plane crash yesterday doesn't affect me mentally haha #BadDecisions.

About to get on the plane to Chicago and then Munich. I should be in germany at around 3 in the morning Friday. (EST) Ready to listen to music and hope that watching a movie about a plane crash yesterday doesn't affect me mentally haha #BadDecisions.

#NoRagrets... But hope you have a safe trip & have fun bro. 👍

I never liked the JZX100 Mark2 haha I love them Type Vs and 1JZ'd. The Mark 2 hurts my eyes with its rear lights.

Getting ready to leave guys :D I might get online tonight. Hopefully, I really wanna get a few runs down and @YoshiDorifto you lier. I haven't seen you online haha. Thought there was a connection between us. JZXBOYS is a type of life. Love. Family.
I'm sorry Shiro, but I think GT6 has officially died for me I can't pull myself towards playing it anymore. But have fun on your trip & Be safe.

Well......it's 6 in the morning here and I haven't slept yet. (12 at night in America) and I have to go out with my girlfriend and her class to a festival tomorrow..well today at 7. This is how bad days start hahaha

And don't worry Yosh I understand and maybe take some time off the game is a good thing to do. Later to have a comeback for old times. Looking for a new game aswell. But for now I am taking a break from any video game haha.

Well......it's 6 in the morning here and I haven't slept yet. (12 at night in America) and I have to go out with my girlfriend and her class to a festival tomorrow..well today at 7. This is how bad days start hahaha

And don't worry Yosh I understand and maybe take some time off the game is a good thing to do. Later to have a comeback for old times. Looking for a new game aswell. But for now I am taking a break from any video game haha.
All I can say is Forza 4 is my game at the moment

Back