RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
I regret to annouce that I am leaving RSM. You guys are great but everything on GTP is driving me away. Quite frankly I just cant stand to be bothered to come here except for FDC.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( sad to see a good friend leave :'( :'( good luck in the future man

RSM will be hosting a recruiting lobby tonight. We are looking for 3-4 new members who are respectful and knows how to have fun.

I wanted to let everyone know that everything that went on with fastfox has nothing to do with RSM. We are trying to stay out of the drama. #dramafree
Good luck guys put it under cafe room type otherwise nobody will find it haha

Guys i am really sorry for having to say this but i think i am done with this, it's not going anywhere, I really liked it at first but now its stupid.... I'm going to change the color and rims in my jzx100, other than that I am loving gt6 and the team ;D Ba dum ts

Don't lie, you cried. Lol I'll try to be online for the recruiting lobby I miss some of you bastards *50%homo*^^

cooltext1561211510.gif

Update il be makeing edited Logos and edited driver pictures for free just pm me :D

Last edited:
Now. I'll put this in Plain View. This is just making me sick each time I look on Skype you mouthing the Management, Saying we need to recruit, *Oh The Management is terrible* *Oh the team is so inactive* I dont think you understand the damn point Rascal. We are busy, we have lives. And lives come before gaming. We all communicate with each other. Its not like we stopped talking to each other. All of a sudden your all grumpy at us? What happened to being all chill? Does any other members complain about not being on GT? And being Inactive? [Includes Goku]. I'm so close to pulling the plug on being on RedSuns Mafia. This is a absolute wonderful team. Great leader, great members. Everyone helpful. But man i dont know how longer to take.

But i wish the best to recruitment tonight.

Last edited:
Now. I'll put this in Plain View. This is just making me sick each time I look on Skype you mouthing the Management, Saying we need to recruit, *Oh The Management is terrible* *Oh the team is so inactive* I dont think you understand the damn point Rascal. We are busy, we have lives. And lives come before gaming. We all communicate with each other. Its not like we stopped talking to each other. All of a sudden your all grumpy at us? What happened to being all chill? Does any other members complain about not being on GT? And being Inactive? [Includes Goku]. I'm so close to pulling the plug on being on RedSuns Mafia. This is a absolute wonderful team. Great leader, great members. Everyone helpful. But man i dont know how longer to take.

But i wish the best to recruitment tonight.
yea agreed, but no need to point out

I lurk every once in a while... You might start seeing me on PSN again. I got my ps3 back.
Niiiicee. Though, I didn't know why you had left. Good thing that we'll see you around again. Send me a FR whenever you can. Need to practice following someone like you.

Back