Redundant Japanese Cars

• Thread starter Miyuki
  • 68 comments
Jesus christ it's my opinion, I'm entitled to it. Is it a crime to enjoy speed? Do i have to go around autumn ring in a honda fit at 20mph to have fun? I'm sorry that going slow doesn't appeal to me, really it must be so difficult for you guys to digest, I'll make sure i use boring slow cars and keep under the speed limit to appeal to you guys next time.
All I'M saying is that it's stupid to say that slow cars are pointless.

All I'M saying is that it's stupid to say that slow cars are pointless.
Ok then I'll take it back it that'll make you stop complaining. You can use them all you like i have no problem, but to me personally, they're pointless because i don't use them. Please acknowledge that i said they are pointless TO ME. And don't bring up an argument that i think my opinion matters more than yours because that's not what I'm implying, I'm just saying that i don't think having hundreds of them in the game is useful to me.

You can't be a truly great driver if you only drive fast cars. Senna preferred his go-karts over his F1 cars.

That said, drive what makes YOU happy.

You can't be a truly great driver if you only drive fast cars. Senna preferred his go-karts over his F1 cars.

That said, drive what makes YOU happy.
I think the reason i don't enjoy slow cars as much is mainly because i don't have a wheel. Maybe I'd get a better feel and see that they actually are a bit of fun if i could own a wheel, but when playing with the ps3 controller I just don't get a thrill out of them. Also i know I'm nowhere near the best driver in this game but i get all the races done while having fun and that's what matters to me.

much as I love Japanese cars, it would be nice if the duplicates were to be removed, I don't see the point in putting the same year model over and over again and changing it to US, EU, or Japan Spec, One car per year model is enough for us, and it would save a lot of space for new cars

much as I love Japanese cars, it would be nice if the duplicates were to be removed, I don't see the point in putting the same year model over and over again and changing it to US, EU, or Japan Spec, One car per year model is enough for us, and it would save a lot of space for new cars
That's all it would do. There is no lack of space on the disc for new cars - the cars aren't there because they can't be.

Removing cars != Adding new ones

Back