"Regular Car Reviews" Unoffical Thread

• Thread starter ildd
  • 141 comments
This has to be one of the best yet. Every single bit is just :lol:

I like the one where he makes a reference about "the crispy pile" :lol:

I finished watching all of RegularCars' videos yesterday. So far, my top five are:

1.) Regular Car Reviews: 2007 Honda Accord
2.) Regular Car Reviews: 1994 Lincoln Town Car
3.) Regular Car Reviews: 2013 Ford Mustang V6
4.) Regular Car Reviews: 2003 Honda S2000
5.) Regular Car Reviews: 2006 Mazda RX-8

I finished watching all of RegularCars' videos yesterday. So far, my top five are:

1.) Regular Car Reviews: 2007 Honda Accord
2.) Regular Car Reviews: 1994 Lincoln Town Car
3.) Regular Car Reviews: 2013 Ford Mustang V6
4.) Regular Car Reviews: 2003 Honda S2000
5.) Regular Car Reviews: 2006 Mazda RX-8
y u no miata? It's number one! It's the best! number one!

My personal favorites, in no particular order, are:
Accord
RX-8
MX-5
370Z(or was it the 350z?)
The Almighty Echo

y u no miata? It's number one! It's the best! number one!

Top ten, maybe. But not top five.

Yes, it's the most famous one so far, and it's probably a favorite for many, but not for me. Not the most entertaining.

Mind you, I was talking about their videos, not just the cars featured.

I love these videos. I like that there are some which are just utterly nonsensical (Tacoma, Avenger, etc.) and then there's ones where he goes in depth about the car and the time period and sociological implications of it (Mustang, Town Car, New Yorker).

It's pretty clear these guys are your English major types which makes it a lot of fun, you can tell that they have a lot of clever stuff to say which makes the nonsense that much funnier. Even the nonsense is done is a clever way, while the Miata video was silly it really does hit the nail on the head about what the car represents.

One of my favourite channels on youtube.

Last edited:
The new Honda Odyssey review is now in my top 5. It was cemented in when he says "It's planned parenting on wheels."

Would love to see RCR do a review of the Cressida... Although just the mention of it is only fueling my fire that is my desire to get a Cressida!! UGH! Saw one recently on CL that I want, but I already have two cars to worry about. X_x Nice to know that they got a little Honda Fit, hope to see a review of that as well.

"Take your leather off your auto, wrap it around your dick and MAKE YOU PET PYGMY GOAT BLEED!!!!!!"

I don't understand the problem with a leather shift boot on an automatic. Why are leather shift boots reserved for manuals?

I don't understand the problem with a leather shift boot on an automatic. Why are leather shift boots reserved for manuals?
It makes automatic shifters try to look cool.

Beautiful.

1100a40r-jpm-coachworks-alcantara-6mt-shift-boot-alcantara-red-stitch-01-alt.jpg

Nope.avi.

Firebird9802-12.jpg

It makes automatic shifters try to look cool.

Huh? Why is it cool for the manual and not the automatic?

Here's a manual without a boot:

audi-r8-3-1-custom.jpg

Manual with a boot:

1100a40r-jpm-coachworks-alcantara-6mt-shift-boot-alcantara-red-stitch-01-alt.jpg

Auto with a boot:

bmw-m3-dct-750x500.jpg

Auto without a boot:

2013-Bugatti-Veyron-Grand-Sport-Vitesse-interior.jpg

They look good to me!

Back