"Regular Car Reviews" Unoffical Thread

• Thread starter ildd
  • 141 comments
Autos look crap no matter what.

Only if you take into account your own personal preference for transmissions. The two auto examples I gave both look better than the two manual examples I gave from an aesthetic perspective.

I can't say I'm too bothered about whether a gear stick has leather or not, but I suppose I prefer the leather ones because with the exposed console I always picture someone getting their finger trapped.

I've driven an xB before. The only thing that wasn't true was staying in first gear.

But I was driving it as a driving school provided car, so maybe they changed it.

While we wait for Mr. Regular's New York trip, a review of the 330Ci!

Happy_gif.gif

Couple of things...

1) You can have two cupholders in the center console if you don't have the crappy euro tray that some people like to install as was featured in that video.
2) You can have another cupholder very nicely located just behind the center console if you buy an aftermarket one.
3) A lot of people neglect the suspension maintenance and skimp on tires for the E46, so if he's not pleased with the handling that might be why.
4) I'm not good enough to tell whether that has the sport suspension
5) Paying sticker for a brand new BMW is as dumb as... any other car. Buy used cars.

Couple of things...

1) You can have two cupholders in the center console if you don't have the crappy euro tray that some people like to install as was featured in that video.
2) You can have another cupholder very nicely located just behind the center console if you buy an aftermarket one.
3) A lot of people neglect the suspension maintenance and skimp on tires for the E46, so if he's not pleased with the handling that might be why.
4) I'm not good enough to tell whether that has the sport suspension
5) Paying sticker for a brand new BMW is as dumb as... any other car. Buy used cars.

Buzz Killington :P

Am I the only one who didn't like that review?
(As much as the average video, it was still funny)

It wasn't as bad as the E36 review, which was criticizing the fantastic E36 because someone "stanced" the one that was reviewed.

Am I the only one who didn't like that review?
(As much as the average video, it was still funny)

It was alright. Haven't been as impressed with the past few reviews, although the Odyssey review was excellent.

In another video (I can't remember which one), the title card had "dick jokes and insight on cars". This one went a little overboard with that, and lots of other things too.

Couldn't stop laughing at the 3:01 mark! :lol:

Also, anyone else found the Beetle-pod funny? It's like some sci-fi brainwash machine. But...that's partly what it is, after all.

Love the "20% Cooler" reference! :lol:

Also, HOOOOOOOOSIERS!!!

Back