"Regular Car Reviews" Unoffical Thread

• Thread starter ildd
  • 141 comments
"Brazilian Whore Safari"

"My Corvette's attractive, Corvette's attractive!"

It didn't invent the penis car, but it SURE PERFECTED IT.

I rented a cobalt once. Had to open the glove box and suspend it with a hair tie in order to prevent an ungodly rattling noise.

No.

LA.

Ya know LA is full of things.

Success.

Glass buildings.

This dune buggy.

This leopard-print limo.

This motorcycle accident.

This Toyota Previaohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Hsssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmidenginedminivan

In case you missed it, Mr. Regular has reviewed two of the prized possessions of The Smoking Tire team!

Nino's Dodge Nitro SLT

Farah's DeLorean DMC-12 Stage 2

First saw these on Jalopnik FP. I am hooked. Absolutely fantastic.

HEADLIGHTS GO UP!
HEADLIGHTS GO DOWN!
HEADLIGHTS GO UP!
HEADLIGHTS GO DOWN!

My steering rack is ssoooooo tight!

*Sigh*

I like RCR. It's an entertaining take on standard car reviews.

What I don't like is people who don't know what they're talking about trying to teach.

That entire cam segment was BS and I'm amazed at how much BS he managed to spew considering how little he actually explained from a technical perspective. For heaven's sake the guy talked about how Honda's are known for "climbing onto the cam", are you kidding? VTEC is not climbing onto the cam, it's changing to a entirely different cam!

Anyways, funny as usual but people need to start taking the words of Youtube-famous reviewers like Matt Farah and this guy with grains of salt. Gone are the days of fact checking and qualified speakers.

Love RCR! They might be the most quotable show on Youtube. My personal favorite was the Subaru WRX. "The Hoobastank of cars" and the whole "Subaru, Impossibru" banter. And yes, the 4-Runner video makes me want to trade in my '02 Tacoma Pre-Runner against all better judgement.

Ok, so that whole thing at the end of the video kind of ticks me off. I find it really immature how people who don't own (insert expensive item) have to bash and hate on people that do own said expensive item. Weather the person that owns the expensive item earned it by building a "smart pillow" in his garage and making millions, or inherited the money from their rich parents, I find it really stupid to insult them because they have worked harder and/or have more money than you and they can treat themselves to something nice.

On a lighter note, I really enjoyed this, I love his bathroom call with the guy from Autoweek. :lol:

Back