Relaxed, General Forza 5 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 655 comments
England
England
RacerPaul65
Hi all :)

Rather than go off-topic in someone else's thread I thought I'd start this one

So yes, I'm very much enjoying Forza 5. Great looking cars and tracks, and the handling seems to suit me

After looking at some of the galleries, I really wish that we could customize our driver and pose him beside
the cars as is possible in GT6

Opinions on that? :)

ps. Mods, maybe this could be a sticky?

seeing as it's a general, throw ideas about kind of thread?

Last edited:
Meh it might be cool for photomode but it would bore me after a while. I'de rather see some interior custumization.

I'd be all for changing the driver's attire. I think Tourist Trophy had a neat take on this, giving you four slots for riding gear and offering sports and retro styles. Would suit the different ages of cars in Forza well.

I'd also be over the moon with interior customisation. Even just changing the seat colour would be great.

Indeed there's lots of stuff missing from Forza 5 at the moment

Let's hope that in due course it pulls it's socks up, content-wise :)

If there's one thing I'd want right now, it'd have to be the ability to change the TOD (Time Of Day) on tracks
I suppose the option to do so would be cool, but I must say I kind of like the way it's always dry and sunny in Forzaland :D

If I remember correctly, Horizon's cover car came to Forza 4, so fingers crossed the Huracan is on its way to 5 in the coming months.

So... I guess we won't be seeing a new track then? If the Horizon 2 announcement was the big surprise.

I wonder if it actually is tracks or just a track with 1 more announced DLC coming out next month? I'll be honest, I hope it's the Nurburgring either way. Not because I want it, but because if the track never shows up in the long run, it'll be a removed location that people will hold over T10's heads for a long time to come as a "major let down".

I'm really missing the car rewards for levelling up :(

I use to miss this feature until I started doing races in Free Play. The career races don't pay you much so in order to save up cash for upgrades, I usually run anywhere between 6-15 laps on Road America Full Circuit. If I want about 100,000 cr (subtract 35,000 cr if you don't have the VIP membership) I run 6 laps with Pro drivatars. I also run ABS, TCS and automatic transmission and still make that much. If I took off all those assists, then my bonus would be much more. I can't remember how much I make from running 15 laps but I usually run that many laps if I'm bored or don't feel like running my Indy car on Indy Oval.

If I'm not mistaking, I think the VIP membership costs around $19 and the car pass is $49.
Yeah that's what I found through some news articles too now with that 30% off though hmm... And the GoTY what to do what to do

Oh one more thing is there anyway to buy the car pass online while this deal is active? I couldn't for the life of me find it on the xbox site yesterday while looking for prices.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I found through some news articles too now with that 30% off though hmm... And the GoTY what to do what to do

Oh one more thing is there anyway to buy the car pass online while this deal is active? I couldn't for the life of me find it on the xbox site yesterday while looking for prices.

You might be able to purchase it either through the xbox live website or looking for add-ins while your X1 and purchasing it through there.

You might be able to purchase it either through the xbox live website or looking for add-ins while your X1 and purchasing it through there.
Haha the whole reason I have so many questions about price and stuff is that I don't have a One yet.

Haha the whole reason I have so many questions about price and stuff is that I don't have a One yet.
I'll let you know how it works out, hahaha. Although, I think I might be to broke to purchase any packs, or memberships right now :(

I'll let you know how it works out, hahaha. Although, I think I might be to broke to purchase any packs, or memberships right now :(
Oh I know that feeling I am on unpaid leave right now but only for a few more weeks but man would it be nice to have this for some time off.

Back