Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
So it looks like it will be easy to get this car, which is good for everyone. It will be a bit tougher to get the special livery in season 2, but not as hard as it was the Aston.

I don't really care about the special livery, as long as I get the car. So in season 2, to get the livery, you need all 6 special liveries, which can basically be 3 bronze in rivals for a clean lap, and 3 top 50% in leagues, am I looking that correctly?

The whole approach with the "special liveries" is exactly what was suggested on the official forums numerous times about the Vantage. It appears T10 is listening...

I won't care about them either – like others, the car is what matters to me here – but good on them for doing it this way.

So it looks like it will be easy to get this car, which is good for everyone. It will be a bit tougher to get the special livery in season 2, but not as hard as it was the Aston.

I don't really care about the special livery, as long as I get the car. So in season 2, to get the livery, you need all 6 special liveries, which can basically be 3 bronze in rivals for a clean lap, and 3 top 50% in leagues, am I looking that correctly?

Correct. Sounds like anyone who takes the time to participate, should be able to get both the car and the special livery. God knows if they didn't make it that easy this time, they'd have another 66 page thread of people crying about it. Everyone gets a trophy! :dunce:

Correct. Sounds like anyone who takes the time to participate, should be able to get both the car and the special livery. God knows if they didn't make it that easy this time, they'd have another 66 page thread of people crying about it. Everyone gets a trophy! :dunce:
Yeah, I'm not even going to bother with leagues I don't think. Even though it would be easy to get the special livery for season 2.There would be a lot of people upset if this Lambo was the car in lasts months CBH instead of the Aston.

Anyone can get this car, which is good. In the 3 rivals events for season one, you can drive around the track in 1st gear and have a ten minute lap time, as long as you don't run off the track or rewind, and the car is yours. :cheers:

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother with leagues I don't think. Even though it would be easy to get the special livery for season 2.There would be a lot of people upset if this Lambo was the car in lasts months CBH instead of the Aston.

Anyone can get this car, which is good. In the 3 rivals events for season one, you can drive around the track in 1st gear and have a ten minute lap time, as long as you don't run off the track or rewind, and the car is yours. :cheers:

True. And I definitely don't disagree with it being easy to get the car, I just find it funny that it will take such minimal effort for this one. It went from one extreme to the next.

I know there could be better ways to search and filter through tunes. It's so damn nice though, for someone like me who doesn't tune, to have someone like Raceboy77, where he gets his stuff up quick and you just download and install. I spent hours in Gt5 and Gt6 manually putting in information for Praiano's tunes.

Lamborghini Cycled Production hopper is now up under the standard online lobbies.

This should be some good fun.

Saw that last night. Tempted by it, especially since it's such a crap-shoot to actually get to drive VIR online, and all of the Porsche-based new Rivals/Online events focus on the higher classes. :-/

to have someone like Raceboy77

Raceboy77 is a good guy, been racing him on and off for years. He is a permanent fixture on my xbox live friends list. You should check out his livestreams at some point, you will see some freaky stuff. Such as setting a top 10 time while pulling a 360° corner entry or two.

Raceboy77 is a good guy, been racing him on and off for years. He is a permanent fixture on my xbox live friends list. You should check out his livestreams at some point, you will see some freaky stuff. Such as setting a top 10 time while pulling a 360° corner entry or two.
I've watched a few of his livestreams on Twitch. He's definitely very talented. He's damn good at tuning too. 👍

Since the update, I noticed that my drivatar is racing in a lot more races, like 15 and 22 in the 2 payouts I've gotten today. I've also noticed in races, a bunch of drivatars from my friends list. This is the first time I've really noticed that.

postman came

screenshot-originaldqsmb.png

Code:
http://xboxclips.com/P3tRaN/8bbebaf8-c811-4d6e-b8f1-d3d3b513f315

Last edited:
Well, with the new expansion; I already bought a 2nd 930 Turbo to convert it into a 964 Carrera RS 3.8 replica.
25326351062_71e5c97523_c.jpg

It was great to finally have a rivals challenge with a car that I actually enjoy driving. I didn't get much enjoyment out of the Rolls Royce wraith challenge, but I'm having fun in the Gallardo Super Trofeo. No tuning, just me and the car; that's what I love.

Hot damn. That V8 Vantage looks cool. Hopefully I'll be able to earn it from something else.
I will say, I won't be surprised if you V8 Vantage owners get griefed like crazy simply out of jealousy from the other racers in online hoppers... :scared:
Anyone willing to take it stock around the Nurburgring and record it? I'd love to hear it roar around the Green Hell.
;)👍

Hot damn. That V8 Vantage looks cool. Hopefully I'll be able to earn it from something else.
I will say, I won't be surprised if you V8 Vantage owners get griefed like crazy simply out of jealousy from the other racers in online hoppers... :scared:
Anyone willing to take it stock around the Nurburgring and record it? I'd love to hear it roar around the Green Hell.
;)👍

I could probably do that tomorrow, sure. Recorded some other videos that'll be going live in less than 24 hours...

I just did a bit more lapping; I think I'm finally finding my groove with Monza. Kyle's ghost of course helps with this. I got a 1:53:087 on Monza so far. It puts me in the top 12%!

I don't think I'll be able to get gold, but I'll be sure to try to hold onto silver.

I just did a bit more lapping; I think I'm finally finding my groove with Monza. Kyle's ghost of course helps with this. I got a 1:53:087 on Monza so far. It puts me in the top 12%!

I don't think I'll be able to get gold, but I'll be sure to try to hold onto silver.
Keep chipping away at it, you'll be in the 1:52s in no time. ;)
I think I'm too tired for anymore laps. Kept right up with Slip's ghost through the first half, then screwed up the right-handed kink onto the back straight, straight off the track. :ouch:
Looks like I'm gonna have to settle with my 1:52.104 for tonight. That does however put me in the top 9%. I honestly could care less what variant of the Gallardo livery I get. The Huracan is what I've got my eyes set on.

Keep chipping away at it, you'll be in the 1:52s in no time. ;)
I'll continue tomorrow, I'm kinda tired now and I have class in the morning.
I'll sure keep chipping away, just so I can hold my ranking on the leaderboards.

EDIT: I also did some leveling up. I got one good prize of 100,000 cr, a crummy prize of 12,000cr in mods, and then Niki Lauda's Ferrari F1 car. I also still have room in my garage for over 100 cars.

I'm honestly really happy that I gave Forza 6 another chance after my save corruption (I honestly hope none of you have to go through this). The Porsches are incredibly fun, VIR is fun as heck with slow cars, and the Community Monthly event is incredibly easy to obtain the Huracan Super Trofeo.
Edit: Already maxed out Porsche affinity. The design of the Porsche Crew Chief Mod looks really cool.

Last edited:
I've never raced the Ascari track in a game, but VIR is one unbelievable roller coaster ride. I've always wondered what it would be like to experience a track like that in Forza. Excellent layouts. Wouldn't mind more like em'. ;)

Forza has introduced me to a lot of American tracks. Most are quite good, Watkins Glen most of all. And now I've had the chance to drive on VIR...in the rain. In a Lancia Stratos.

Good fun though and the track is quite good. I especially like the long straights it has.

As for the Porsche's, I've only really driven the Le Mans winners. The 919 is rapid, the 911 GT1 reasonably planted and the 962 wild.

Are my ears playing tricks on me or has the menu music been slightly edited this update?

They added a new track for the menu. I don't know if they've added in-race music too. Anyway, it sounds like a new version of an existing theme. I have all music switched off and I only noticed because I sometimes hear the first 2 seconds of a track on loading screens. Weird they haven't fixed that already.

Back