Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
Maybe the event will have something to do with this...

nUIYasf.jpg

"Experience unrelenting action in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation. The Forza Motorsport Pass is an add-on to your existing Student, Individual or Dual membership that allows you to race against fellow members at the Petersen in a variety of monthly competitions. Compete in epic 10-player races across world-famous locales. Prizes will be rewarded monthly and a large annual prize will be given to the member who finishes with the most points. Prizes will range from $100 gas cards and to exclusive tickets to events."

Events will be scheduled on Friday’s and will take place from 6-9pm.
UPCOMING COMPETITION DATES
JUNE 10
JULY 8
AUGUST 5

http://petersen.org/forza-membership-pass/

Last edited:
We need more tracks now, imo

Oh definitely. Way too many cars. Need rich track variety. I like how GTS classifies them according to continent/region and street, nature etc. Hope to see that kind of track richness and variety in Forza rather than mostly real-world American race tracks.

This was discussed a few months ago but I want to bring it back up.

I was considering picking up a cheap 360 so I could play Forza 4, however I was put off as I heard the Car Packs were no longer available.. and I'm only interested if I can pick up everycar.

Just wondering if I were to pick up a Game of the Year edition, would I still be missing Car Packs?

It's all or nothing with me.

This was discussed a few months ago but I want to bring it back up.

I was considering picking up a cheap 360 so I could play Forza 4, however I was put off as I heard the Car Packs were no longer available.. and I'm only interested if I can pick up everycar.

Just wondering if I were to pick up a Game of the Year edition, would I still be missing Car Packs?

It's all or nothing with me.
I'm thinking of doing the same, but for the tracks

Sadly, I don't think there's a way to get all the FM4 DLC unless you already own it. Really wish they would've given more lead time with that, and a proper announcement.

It's why I plan on holding onto my 360 for a long time...

Oh those FM4 tracks. Superb collection. That and FM3 combined
I bought a used 120gb 360 and Forza 3 earlier today and I'm having a great revisit to it, along with 4 :cool:

I told someone something in a PM the other day and he suggested that you all might like to know, so here goes...

On April 28th I was told that I have stage 4 cancer of the pancreas with metastasis to the liver. Inoperable and incurable

I'm having three bouts of chemo (mid-cycle first at the mo) and then the doctor will have a idea I how long I have

I'm ok with questions if anyone wants :)

So yes. a new tv, used 360 an some nostalgic games. Today is a good day :D

I bought a used 120gb 360 and Forza 3 earlier today and I'm having a great revisit to it, along with 4 :cool:

I told someone something in a PM the other day and he suggested that you all might like to know, so here goes...

On April 28th I was told that I have stage 4 cancer of the pancreas with metastasis to the liver. Inoperable and incurable

I'm having three bouts of chemo (mid-cycle first at the mo) and then the doctor will have a idea I how long I have

It's great to see you in such high spirits, Paul :)👍

Especially when there are so many people out there who are perfectly healthy yet miserable as sin. I'm also thinking of getting my 360 out and playing some Test Drive, Forza 4 etc. Miss some of those 2000s cars like the TVRs, Nobles, Astons, etc.

Paul, I'm going to try and renew my Gold subscription cos' I got to race you my friend!

I'm sorry to learn of your illness yet happy that you will find peace from life's trials and hardships. We all will, hopefully.

I love your spirit though - revisiting an old classic. Time well spent. See you on track soon bud! 👍

Forza Motorsport 3/4 are really great games. They are very relaxing games for the summer time. The relaxing, pure menu of FM3 combined with the contemplative music makes it one of my favorite games especially. Forza Motorsport 4 is relaxing, but it's a different feeling. Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2 can't really compete. I some what hope that Forza Horizon 3 would take a laid back, tourist approach instead of festivities.

Something along the lines of this lovely car club (AKA a few French buddies driving their cars around on French roads.) Nothing glitzy - just straight to the point.

Another game(s) that I love to play during the summertime is Mirrors Edge and Battlefield 1943. Both bright and easy to enjoy. Both are bright and easy to pick up just for some fun.

Anyways, I wish you luck.

I was still hoping One Make races may have been added. My poor Mini Cooper '65s are all alone(I culled them down to 65). I guess One Makes races are not to be. Maybe in FM7.

You realise you're doing to much PC gaming when you try to pause FM3 by hitting the Esc button :lol:

Paul whilst your getting all xbox 360 nostalgic, I gave my old 360 games to my nephew and was at his on Saturday and he said he was addicted to this game Flat out ultimate carnage (i think its called)... anyway I'd long since forgot it was in the pile of games i'd given him... anyway, I said "gis a go then" and its fugging awesome!!!!! It holds up so well its a blast and the physics seem outstanding! GO GET IT!!
I know i'd actually tempted to get a 360 again now, I also want shift 2 back..

Paul whilst your getting all xbox 360 nostalgic, I gave my old 360 games to my nephew and was at his on Saturday and he said he was addicted to this game Flat out ultimate carnage (i think its called)... anyway I'd long since forgot it was in the pile of games i'd given him... anyway, I said "gis a go then" and its fugging awesome!!!!! It holds up so well its a blast and the physics seem outstanding! GO GET IT!!
I know i'd actually tempted to get a 360 again now, I also want shift 2 back..
Just ordered on amazon, three pounds boom! :D

ta for the tip 👍

Back