Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
I finally caved and purchased an XB1/FM6 bundle. Thankfully I remembered my old account info so at least I'll start at tier 5 instead of the bottom. For those that didn't have me on their friends list my name is RokkitShipp if you'd like to add me.

Tomorrow I will have to track down a copy of FH2 and FM5 if it's cheap enough.

Great! 👍

I highly recommend getting those two as well. :cheers:

I've gotten back into the career mode after a long hiatus. I've started at the beginning, and was wondering if anyone had any luck with the "Limit AI Aggressiveness" option. I know the AI has pretty big issues due to the drivatar system, but have there been any improvements lately?

I've gotten back into the career mode after a long hiatus. I've started at the beginning, and was wondering if anyone had any luck with the "Limit AI Aggressiveness" option. I know the AI has pretty big issues due to the drivatar system, but have there been any improvements lately?

The NASCAR update brought some subtle improvements to AI behavior. Nowhere near being great though.

Well I have joined the dark side in here now and took @SlipZtrEm advice on one of threads a while ago about having both consoles and how good all the cars are, seeing the game photos and talking to @imported_rik19 & @xHACHIK0 I feel I am missing out by just waiting and waiting for GTS game/photomode so next week I will be getting the xbox one ( I found a great deal which included free Forza 6 download) I thought really hard and read the reviews about getting the smaller 'S' for the extra money due out soon but the 4k I really won't use yet as I won't get round to buying 4k tv/dvds yet so decided to go for the cheaper deal 'one' for now and save for the Neo/Scorpio and new 4k tv next year for the future gen I as I am happy with 1080p at this time as I already have the PS4 alongside.

So I will get my hands on Forza 6 at last (I will probably skip FM5 having played 4):D..and I treated myself to a pre-order EDIT: of Forza Horizon3 (Ultimate!!) download £80? ( I will skip FH2 for the time being but may come back to it yet) so looks like I will get a VIP pack (FH3) Allstars Pack, car pass and a Meguiar's Car Pack DLC for FM6? Well thats how I read it.

p.s Now can't wait to try out the xbox one again after a failed attempt on launch and hopefully get some photos up soon. I have a lot to catch up on by the looks of it with the career and game so I will just take my time to see if I need another wheel or not alongside the T300. It is a shame Thrustmaster don't make one wheel for both.

I will probably pick up the Hotwheels DLC for the Focus RS! Are there any other DLC that you guys are glad you picked up?

Look forward to these relaxed forums over this side:D, are they as chilled as DriveClub? :gtpflag:👍

Last edited:
@torque99 - Welcome to the dark side. :D

This section is fairly relaxed, probably due to the smaller number of active members. That and most folks have played a lot of other titles.

Apparently a lot of FM6's DLC is currently on sale, no doubt because of FH3's upcoming release. I'd recommend the Car Pass personally if it's on sale; the variety on offer is fantastic. Also, whichever pack has the Racing Truck, it's hilarious fun.

Thanks @SlipZtrEm ^^ 👍 I will have a look on store when I get it next week. There are so many cars and packs I liked them all :D but I will try for the car pass as you say it looks very good value. The Truck did look like fun in the videos!..I am also looking forward to FH3 over the next few months having not played it since the original FH (I just saw this is free but I won't get it as I have it on 360 still) I think the graphics look really good in FH3 from what I have seen.

Thanks @SlipZtrEm ^^ 👍 I will have a look on store when I get it next week. There are so many cars and packs I liked them all :D but I will try for the car pass as you say it looks very good value. The Truck did look like fun in the videos!..I am also looking forward to FH3 over the next few months having not played it since the original FH (I just saw this is free but I won't get it as I have it on 360 still) I think the graphics look really good in FH3 from what I have seen.

I'd recommend grabbing Horizon on XB1 if only because it means you don't have to load up the old system as often. Also, the XB1 controller is massively better. :P

The truck is brilliant...

I see you like the truck by all the pics ;)..Have you used the Livery editor yet much-were they your liveries in the pics? That was one of my favourite things in the Forzas I used to play. I see now you can download other peoples ones. The more I read of this game the more features I am finding out it has and liking I can see me being on this a while! :cheers:

I will still use PS4 for AC & Drive Clubs new dlc/tracks coming soon.

Hey @torque99! I remember you from the DriveClub sub-forum, so it's great to have you on board with Forza bud! :cheers:

:cheers: Yes, Thank you Turbo you were v.v.quick ;)👍 I see there are quite a few in here that were from DC. I will work my way round the forums, do you enter any competitions for lap/sprint/TT times on here/forza not that I will get round to that yet- I just wondered if there were sprints and similar to DC on Forza now?:gtpflag:

@torque99 - With the Blueprint feature of FH3, and its availability on PC, there are hopes of getting some GTPlanet events going. Keep an eye out for more later this month... :D

I was thinking the same I am sure there are enough now to get something going on here..I will keep an eye out..Thanks @SlipZtrEm

I just mentioned on the other thread about saving to USB or PC HDD photos. Have you found a way round it yet or do you save to website then download to PC? As i know you must take a few shots ;)👍

@torque99 - With the Blueprint feature of FH3, and its availability on PC, there are hopes of getting some GTPlanet events going. Keep an eye out for more later this month... :D
Was gonna point out do to the pickyness of Windows Store not all of us can play it, but then I remembered that it's cross platform play.

I was thinking the same I am sure there are enough now to get something going on here..I will keep an eye out..Thanks @SlipZtrEm

I just mentioned on the other thread about saving to USB or PC HDD photos. Have you found a way round it yet or do you save to website then download to PC? As i know you must take a few shots ;)👍

No work-around, I'm afraid. I tend to just use the FM.net method. I haven't had any issues with it on the XB1; it's fast and reliable. Yeah, the USB method we're used to from GT6 has its benefits — better compression, easier to organize on your computer — but there are benefits to the Forza method. Chief amongst them is being able to change settings on the fly and see how they appear on the computer. The only option I had in GT6 for that was to take numerous images with different settings, and export all of them. I can take a shot in FM6, check it at my desk, and make changes as needed.

Now if only the watermarks were easier to get rid of...

:cheers: Yes, Thank you Turbo you were v.v.quick ;)👍 I see there are quite a few in here that were from DC. I will work my way round the forums, do you enter any competitions for lap/sprint/TT times on here/forza not that I will get round to that yet- I just wondered if there were sprints and similar to DC on Forza now?:gtpflag:
You're very much welcome bud. 👍 Like Slip mentioned, with the Blueprint feature you should hopefully be able to create similar events like yours from DC (which were really great btwm lots of variety). :)

I haven't joined any competitions in Forza yet, though I do apologize for not participating much of your DC events recently, as I rarely play on my PS4 nowadays. In fact, I haven't been playing much games for weeks now. :guilty:

No worries:cheers:. I haven't been on DC too much lately, all the other games took over! Yeah sometimes life gets busy which is more important than gaming- I hope all is ok and you will get back to the cars soon 👍

No worries:cheers:. I haven't been on DC too much lately, all the other games took over! Yeah sometimes life gets busy which is more important than gaming- I hope all is ok and you will get back to the cars soon 👍
That shall be a promise with Forza Horizon 3 coming up! Yaya!! :D:tup:👍 Again, welcome a board my friend! :cheers:

I just changed my pre-order from deluxe to the Ultimate edition after reading it all more carefully-You get the Car pass with it which I some how missed in the rush to pre-order after seeing my fave cars in the video! so for not much more I went for the early access & car pass so this should give me plenty of cars to photograph for a few months through to March17 :gtpflag:

I must say the microsoft chat help were great and it was easy to swap/cancel and re order. I was quite impressed with the store :) and it looks like I have a copy for windows 10 if I ever get round to buying a meaty PC in the future.

Edit: I have only just seen there is a relaxed forza Horizon3 chat so next time I will carry on the conversation there.👍

Downloaded Forza 6 yesterday with the name your game deal from Microsoft. First impression is that it is a great game that I've missed out on. I already have a bunch of cars, two of them being Lotus F1s :D. I really like the showcase events, since I get the chance to drive some nice rides, like the Zakspeed Capri :drool:

Last edited:
Downloaded Forza 6 yesterday with the name your game deal from Microsoft. First impression is that it is a great game that I've missed out on. I already have a bunch of cars, two of them being Lotus F1s :D. I really like the showcase events, since I get the chance ti drive some nice rides, like the Zakspeed Capri :drool:
As said before in the other thread I got the same bundle, no regrets at all, in fact worth every penny. Laguna Seca and the dust that floats round the track and the car list is worth my money alone..Glad you feel the same about missing out.👍

Downloaded Forza 6 yesterday with the name your game deal from Microsoft. First impression is that it is a great game that I've missed out on. I already have a bunch of cars, two of them being Lotus F1s :D. I really like the showcase events, since I get the chance ti drive some nice rides, like the Zakspeed Capri :drool:

As said before in the other thread I got the same bundle, no regrets at all, in fact worth every penny. Laguna Seca and the dust that floats round the track and the car list is worth my money alone..Glad you feel the same about missing out.👍

Once again something indicates that FM6 is better than its reputation as a mere car collecting game would suggest. :)

Welcome to the dark side. :D

Really exciting to see contributing members of the community expand into more and more titles. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game, Cowboy. 👍

When you're feeling comfy, swing by either the 'Ring or Lime Rock hot lap boards. It can become quite the addiction...

Back