Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
Excuse the double post, but can we identify if this is a new car or just a livery? Ignoring the fact that Tuerck seemed to confirm his specific competition car was joining the game (for all we know he doesn't give a rat's ass and assumes the livery counts).

CeF_cg5W0AAa-1y.jpg:large

Excuse the double post, but can we identify if this is a new car or just a livery? Ignoring the fact that Tuerck seemed to confirm his specific competition car was joining the game (for all we know he doesn't give a rat's ass and assumes the livery counts).

CeF_cg5W0AAa-1y.jpg:large

It seems it would be an awful lot of hype for just a Livery. I guess we will find out in around an hour.

Pretty sure it's just a livery/tuned version of the FR-S. Tuerck runs Fifteen52 boat anchors for wheels, and those are the Hamann ones already in the game. We'll see in about half an hour anyway.

Edit: Yup, it's just a livery.

Last edited:
It's a little more than a livery, as the car is a Toyota GT86 instead a Scion FR-S. I noticed Ryan was careful to never call it a Scion or a Toyota, but a Scion by Toyota. With the Scion brand going away, they are folding most of the Scion cars back under the Toyota banner.

Yup, was just a livery reveal via live stream.

No word on if it will be gifted out to players, as anybody can downloaded it from the original creator's storefront.

Has Turn 10 already stopped developing FM6? I know they are still adding content but there hasn't been any patch notes for a while and old bugs still go strong. Are all those enployees working on Apex, assisting FH3, preparing FM7, or just drinking coffee?

Has Turn 10 already stopped developing FM6?

Most likely. DLC and some hotfixing are the only development priorities right now. Don't expect any new features or major bug fixes.

I know they are still adding content but there hasn't been any patch notes for a while and old bugs still go strong.

There are bugs from Forza Motorsport 3 present in Forza Motorsport 6. Don't hold out any hope for "old bugs" getting fixed anytime soon.

There have been no patch notes as the recent updates have merely been DLC implementations and minor backend fixes. Game-breaking issues (such as the game crashing when certain cars are selected) are usually announced when fixed.

Are all those employees working on Apex, assisting FH3, preparing FM7,

Yes.

or just drinking coffee?

That too, while doing other things.

Most likely. DLC and some hotfixing are the only development priorities right now. Don't expect any new features or major bug fixes.

I don't expect new features, but I did expect bug fixing to last longer than it seemingly has. March has arguably been the peak-month for the game, so surprising if their critical lenses shifted to other things months ago (when patch notes stopped being posted).

There are bugs from Forza Motorsport 3 present in Forza Motorsport 6. Don't hold out any hope for "old bugs" getting fixed anytime soon.

I never played the old games but I've read this before. Unfortunate.

Last edited:
Sorry for posting this here; I did leave a post in the Xbox thread but haven't received any responses. It is a bit urgent - I am unable to make any purchases or downloads at all. Just checked the store and wanted to purchase a game and download a demo or two, but the green circle just keeps spinning. Nothing happens and it takes me back to the previous screen.

By chance, I went to Settings and checked up on my billing info - even there, the green circle just keeps spinning. Everything else is working fine on Live. My connection is fine.

Sorry for posting this here but need a quick resolution.

Sorry for posting this here; I did leave a post in the Xbox thread but haven't received any responses. It is a bit urgent - I am unable to make any purchases or downloads at all. Just checked the store and wanted to purchase a game and download a demo or two, but the green circle just keeps spinning. Nothing happens and it takes me back to the previous screen.

By chance, I went to Settings and checked up on my billing info - even there, the green circle just keeps spinning. Everything else is working fine on Live. My connection is fine.

Sorry for posting this here but need a quick resolution.

First thing I would try is shutting down the XBox, then completely unplugging the XBox from the wall for about 30 seconds, then starting it back up.

Oh I should have mentioned that, sorry. Already did the hard reset.
I would call an Xbox live support number if it's giving you too much trouble. I had to once before and they were real easy to work with. They will know what steps you should try to resolve your issue.

I would call an Xbox live support number if it's giving you too much trouble. I had to once before and they were real easy to work with. They will know what steps you should try to resolve your issue.

Thanks; I've tried that too. It just says "preparing to chat" and never goes past that screen. I was however, able to speak to an Xbox Ambassador but we could not find the cause of the problem. She said Xbox Live had been experiencing some issues but wasn't sure if they are still present.

All you able to at least download stuff?

Thanks; I've tried that too. It just says "preparing to chat" and never goes past that screen. I was however, able to speak to an Xbox Ambassador but we could not find the cause of the problem. She said Xbox Live had been experiencing some issues but wasn't sure if they are still present.

All you able to at least download stuff?
I'm downloading a game right now, it's not going very fast, but that's because of my internet.

I tried that "Xbox live chat" before too, where you just message back and forth on the screen like that. I got a lot more accomplished talking to someone on the phone in 5 minutes than I did messaging back and forth on screen.

Maybe it is just an Xbox live issue you are experiencing in your area. :confused: Hopefully it gets better soon, they have some pretty sweet sales going on right now.

I'm downloading a game right now, it's not going very fast, but that's because of my internet.

I tried that "Xbox live chat" before too, where you just message back and forth on the screen like that. I got a lot more accomplished talking to someone on the phone in 5 minutes than I did messaging back and forth on screen.

Maybe it is just an Xbox live issue you are experiencing in your area. :confused: Hopefully it gets better soon, they have some pretty sweet sales going on right now.

I know, and I want in! :grumpy:

The Xbox Help app isn't working and I can't view my billing info either. I try to purchase through 'store.xbox.com' and it does not register my click on "buy now". I don't get redirected. It just sits there. :banghead:

Very ironic seeing how I had just purchased the Porsche expansion and Car Pass not too long ago. Also downloaded apps and game demos. But now, it just isn't working.

I know, and I want in! :grumpy:

The Xbox Help app isn't working and I can't view my billing info either. I try to purchase through 'store.xbox.com' and it does not register my click on "buy now". I don't get redirected. It just sits there. :banghead:

Very ironic seeing how I had just purchase the Porsche expansion and Car Pass not too long ago. Also downloaded apps and game demos. But now, it just isn't working.

Have you tried buying from the Smart Glass app? There is a store tab and you can make your purchase there. You can download the game anytime later.

Same here man, I wish I had saved the replay of the first race we had at Spa. It was so close yet so clean and the constant fight for position made it pretty exciting, at least to me it felt like that. :cheers:
Yeah it was a good race :cool: You and your Golf were bloody fast into the last chicane

Have you tried buying from the Smart Glass app? There is a store tab and you can make your purchase there. You can download the game anytime later.

Nope, don't have a smarphone to begin with. I tried making purchases through the xbox store on my PC's browser. It doesn't budge when I hit the 'buy now' option. Does not register the click. I think this may have something to do with my account. Maybe I should delete and set everything up again. I should also mention that I have not had a payment method set up and buy stuff online using gift cards. However, that shouldn't be a problem because my concern right now is downloading stuff from the store. I can't even do that.

Back