Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
For sure. Do you think Horizon 2 gives DC a run for its money, as I've never played DC personally?

Some of the car sounds are VERY impressive in DC by the way.
Horizon 2 is leagues ahead of drive club IMO. DC's graphics are better, that's it. I'm not even fussed on its sound design like a lot of people.

Last edited:
DC's graphics are fantastic, no argument from me. But playing it after FH2, it felt much, much smaller. If I had to choose, I'd stick with the Forza game, since it's more my speed. Physics are more consistent – I always found the cars unpredictable in DriveClub – there's modifications, a proper livery editor, a more diverse car list, etc etc.

All the driveclub cars sound like they have an echo all the time.

That I've noticed in the videos and find it strange. Like they're constantly in big a tunnel.

I know this if off-topic, but can't WAIT for the Horizon 3 demo.. I want to see how they've improved car sounds and race effects. There was this one vid of the M4 drifting.. and the sound gave me goose bumps. Pretty much the real thing.

So I'm about to give the Modern GT Endurance hopper a try. What GT car do you folks recommend I tune up for it? I have all of the DLC packs, so any and all suggestions are welcome.

Quick question about playing OFFLINE. I have FM6 digitally downloaded to my HD. I'm in the middle of moving, and will be without internet for about 5 days. If I choose to play my Career while not connected to the internet, will this cause me any problems? When I hook back up will I loose anything? I did make sure I have updated both Forza and Project Cars. Is there anything else I need to be concerned about playing offline for a couple days??

Quick question about playing OFFLINE. I have FM6 digitally downloaded to my HD. I'm in the middle of moving, and will be without internet for about 5 days. If I choose to play my Career while not connected to the internet, will this cause me any problems? When I hook back up will I lose anything? I did make sure I have updated both Forza and Project Cars. Is there anything else I need to be concerned about playing offline for a couple days??
There won't be any problems at all, you can still play the game as is even when not connected. You won't lose any data as well, but you won't obviously get to access all online features, gameplay and privileges, but if you do have any DLC or all of them, it'll be there no matter what if it's installed and you're offline. You'll do fine. Same with PCARS. You can still sign in to your gamertag but it will be noticeably quicker when offline.

Last edited:
So for the first time ever in a Forza game, I had to resort to turning on Rewind. Got tired of getting spun out by the AI and having to waste my time redoing a race. I think lowering the number of cars on some races in career mode would work wonders, because 24 is just too many for some tracks and overcrowding has lead to some stupid situations. I'm on the Stormfront Shootout series as well, so screw dealing with the AI's BS while racing on wet tracks.

If you mean that it looks like something is skipping, for lack of a better term,, it's probably because the replays run at 30fps. It's very noticeable when you watch a replay through the interior view. I'm pretty sure it's always been like that.

Yea i don't think its some basic fps issue, if you take a look at the videos below, the first is a normal replay, the second is what my replays look like now:

Sorry about the sound, recorded it off my iphone when I had tradio prank calls going on in the bg lol

Horizon 3 is looking deelicious with all those native Aussie cars (b) Btw I absolutely LOVE the 599 GTO in Forza 6. It absolutely SCREAMS but in a good way! Amazing to think it's already been out for 6 years! Can't get enough of that car. I love the sounds in Forza 6. So immersive and real!

Yea i don't think its some basic fps issue, if you take a look at the videos below, the first is a normal replay, the second is what my replays look like now:

Sorry about the sound, recorded it off my iphone when I had tradio prank calls going on in the bg lol

I see it - looks pretty much like the lag you see in MP racing (other cars moving awkwardly around the track like chess board pieces).

You're experiencing this in single player though or MP replays only? I have to ask because I play the game in SP 95% of the time and haven't ran into any such issues.

I see it - looks pretty much like the lag you see in MP racing (other cars moving awkwardly around the track like chess board pieces).

You're experiencing this in single player though or MP replays only? I have to ask because I play the game in SP 95% of the time and haven't ran into any such issues.

In single player free play mode. Yes this is exactly what I would expect in a laggy online session, so weird, and even weirder that not many people are experiencing this except me. It just started happening one day not too long ago.

In single player free play mode. Yes this is exactly what I would expect in a laggy online session, so weird, and even weirder that not many people are experiencing this except me. It just started happening one day not too long ago.

I've had it happen once before, but shrugged it off as a weird glitch, and never experienced it again. I've also had a strange looping effect with the crowd sound effects. Without meaning to sound too IT Crowd, I found a full power cycle solved it in both cases.

I've had it happen once before, but shrugged it off as a weird glitch, and never experienced it again. I've also had a strange looping effect with the crowd sound effects. Without meaning to sound too IT Crowd, I found a full power cycle solved it in both cases.

Fixed 👍

I'm on the Stormfront Shootout series<...>

Who thought that was a good idea for a series name, anyways? When you say "Stormfront"...

Stormfront-rinviati-a-giudizio.gif

I tend to think of these guys, not racing in the wet.

Who thought that was a good idea for a series name, anyways? When you say "Stormfront"...

I tend to think of these guys, not racing in the wet.

....and it's because of this sort of perception with wording that Chevy decided to remove the "SS" badges from it's SuperSport cars. "Global naming strategies"....yeah.

....and it's because of this sort of perception with wording that Chevy decided to remove the "SS" badges from it's SuperSport cars. "Global naming strategies"....yeah.

:lol:

Not saying T10 did anything wrong... But I have to be honest, the first thing I thought of when I read the name of the series was White Supremacists. But then, it may be because English is not the first language and I'm more used to hear about fronti temporaleschi in weather forecasts...

Can someone please help me out. I'm wondering if all the GT3 cars in the game have the same size fuel tank. I know they will all have different usage rates but say for instance when I look at the telemetry on the steering wheel in the 911 RSR GT3 it says 90L but almost every other GT3 cars telemetry only says 20L? Anyone got an answer

:lol:

Not saying T10 did anything wrong... But I have to be honest, the first thing I thought of when I read the name of the series was White Supremacists. But then, it may be because English is not the first language and I'm more used to hear about fronti temporaleschi in weather forecasts...

I thought that too but Stormfront is a US centric kind of thing and I pointed this out and its basically 50/50 to people that recognise it or not but since its clearly not what they intended then it is innocent.

Its also the name of a Billy Joel album.

Can someone please help me out. I'm wondering if all the GT3 cars in the game have the same size fuel tank. I know they will all have different usage rates but say for instance when I look at the telemetry on the steering wheel in the 911 RSR GT3 it says 90L but almost every other GT3 cars telemetry only says 20L? Anyone got an answer

Well the 911 GT3 RSR isn't a GT3 car for starters.

It does explain why the GT3 RSR has a different fuel tank size according to the cockpit.

But as far as I'm aware all cars have the same fuel tank size in Fm6.

I just ran a few ABC hoppers tonight just for fun, had an eventful race at Sebring where I saw one guy bring out The Truck, and thought he was going to ram or block everyone, but surprisingly he probably was the cleanest guy out there... :lol: Same can't be said of that idiot in a Camaro who played bowling with everyone at turn 3...

I just ran a few ABC hoppers tonight just for fun, had an eventful race at Sebring where I saw one guy bring out The Truck, and thought he was going to ram or block everyone, but surprisingly he probably was the cleanest guy out there... :lol: Same can't be said of that idiot in a Camaro who played bowling with everyone at turn 3...

Sebring can be so bad online, everyone overcooks turns 1,3, and 7.

Back